Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Went Public at Hollywood Bash
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux chose 2011 MTV Movie Awards bash to make their relationship public. The couple who started dating last month was very touchy and affectionate towards one another at the awards show's after-party which was also attended by low-key couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Aniston and Theroux, who shared the screen in "Wanderlust", were first frequently seen together in March when she visited him at Chateau Marmont in L.A. Aniston's rep denied a relationship at that time, saying the dinner was attended by four other people and was far from "romantic".
But at this party, Aniston reportedly adjusted his tie and leaned to him while he rubbed her neck and kissed her several times. "Lots of sexual tension," one witness told Us magazine. "She [has] never seemed happier."
The pair mingled with other stars such as Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Chelsea Handler, Taylor Lautner and Jason Sudeikis but they stayed at one another's side all night. Before they left, Theroux "grabbed her booty and stole another kiss".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie