Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Went Public at Hollywood Bash
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux chose 2011 MTV Movie Awards bash to make their relationship public. The couple who started dating last month was very touchy and affectionate towards one another at the awards show's after-party which was also attended by low-key couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Aniston and Theroux, who shared the screen in "Wanderlust", were first frequently seen together in March when she visited him at Chateau Marmont in L.A. Aniston's rep denied a relationship at that time, saying the dinner was attended by four other people and was far from "romantic".
But at this party, Aniston reportedly adjusted his tie and leaned to him while he rubbed her neck and kissed her several times. "Lots of sexual tension," one witness told Us magazine. "She [has] never seemed happier."
The pair mingled with other stars such as Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Chelsea Handler, Taylor Lautner and Jason Sudeikis but they stayed at one another's side all night. Before they left, Theroux "grabbed her booty and stole another kiss".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo