Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Went Public at Hollywood Bash
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux chose 2011 MTV Movie Awards bash to make their relationship public. The couple who started dating last month was very touchy and affectionate towards one another at the awards show's after-party which was also attended by low-key couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Aniston and Theroux, who shared the screen in "Wanderlust", were first frequently seen together in March when she visited him at Chateau Marmont in L.A. Aniston's rep denied a relationship at that time, saying the dinner was attended by four other people and was far from "romantic".
But at this party, Aniston reportedly adjusted his tie and leaned to him while he rubbed her neck and kissed her several times. "Lots of sexual tension," one witness told Us magazine. "She [has] never seemed happier."
The pair mingled with other stars such as Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Chelsea Handler, Taylor Lautner and Jason Sudeikis but they stayed at one another's side all night. Before they left, Theroux "grabbed her booty and stole another kiss".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'