Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Went Public at Hollywood Bash
Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux chose 2011 MTV Movie Awards bash to make their relationship public. The couple who started dating last month was very touchy and affectionate towards one another at the awards show's after-party which was also attended by low-key couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Aniston and Theroux, who shared the screen in "Wanderlust", were first frequently seen together in March when she visited him at Chateau Marmont in L.A. Aniston's rep denied a relationship at that time, saying the dinner was attended by four other people and was far from "romantic".
But at this party, Aniston reportedly adjusted his tie and leaned to him while he rubbed her neck and kissed her several times. "Lots of sexual tension," one witness told Us magazine. "She [has] never seemed happier."
The pair mingled with other stars such as Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Chelsea Handler, Taylor Lautner and Jason Sudeikis but they stayed at one another's side all night. Before they left, Theroux "grabbed her booty and stole another kiss".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms