Jennifer Aniston Vows to 'Keep Downward Dogging' After Winning at Guys Choice Awards
Jennifer Aniston received the Decade of Hotness award at the Spike TV's 2011 Guys Choice Awards on Saturday night, June 4. The Decade of Hotness itself is an endearment for the hottest woman in Hollywood. And according to Spike TV, the "Horrible Bosses" actress is considered having the "combination of Hall of Fame hotness and humor that makes every guy wish she lived next door."
Donning a black mini dress, the former "Friends" actress arrived solo at the prize-giving event a few days after being spotted with her rumored boyfriend Justin Theroux at Los Angeles' Sunset Tower. While receiving her Mantler trophy on stage, the 42-year-old actress vowed to maintain her sexy figure by doing yoga moves, saying that she will "keep downward dogging until the fat lady sings."
Beside Jennifer, actor Mark Wahlberg was also honored with one of the biggest awards during the evening. He took home a Mantler for Guy of the Year through his role as Micky Ward in "The Fighter".
Meanwhile, Keith Richards grabbed the Brass Balls award. While presenting the award to the The Rolling Stones rocker, Robert De Niro asked him about the craziest thing he had ever done to deserve the award. The 67-year-old rock star simply replied, "I haven't done it yet."
There are many other notable celebrities attending the event, including Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn who made their first public appearance after reportedly splitting a few days ago. Justin Timberlake was also there to present the Holy Grail of Hotness award to Mila Kunis, kneeling down and offering the Mantler to Mila by placing it on his head.
Full Winner List of 2011 Guys Choice Awards:
- Guy of the Year: Mark Wahlberg
- Brass Balls: Keith Richards
- Decade of Hotness: Jennifer Aniston
- Funniest M.F.: Jim Carrey
- Guy Movie Hall of Fame: "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"
- Most Manticipated Movie: "Cowboys and Aliens"
- Guy Movie of the Year: "The Fighter"
- Biggest Ass Kicker: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- Most Dangerous Man: Jon Jones
- Holy Grail of Hot: Mila Kunis
- Unstoppable Jock: Aaron Rodgers
- Our New Girlfriend: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Top Fantasy Leaguer: Chris Paul
- Comedy MVP: Danny McBride
- Hot and Funny: Sofia Vergara
- Outstanding Literary Achievement: Keith Richards (Life)
- Rookie of the Year: Blake Griffin
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship