'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Promo: Task Force Declare Their Oath
Summer is still months away from ending, but CBS has begun promoting season 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" which will only premiere in fall. A promo for the upcoming season has been unleashed, compiling scenes of four members of the task force declaring their oath to serve people in Hawaii.
Debuted last year, "Hawaii Five-0" is a reimagining of 1968-1980's television series of the same title. It follows Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), Danny "Danno" Williams (Scott Caan), Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) who investigate serious crimes throughout the Islands.
Masi Oka, who appeared in the first season as a recurring cast, will return in the new season as a regular. His character of a socially awkward coroner named Max Bergman first appeared on the drama series in October 2010.
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy