'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Promo: Task Force Declare Their Oath
Summer is still months away from ending, but CBS has begun promoting season 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" which will only premiere in fall. A promo for the upcoming season has been unleashed, compiling scenes of four members of the task force declaring their oath to serve people in Hawaii.
Debuted last year, "Hawaii Five-0" is a reimagining of 1968-1980's television series of the same title. It follows Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), Danny "Danno" Williams (Scott Caan), Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) who investigate serious crimes throughout the Islands.
Masi Oka, who appeared in the first season as a recurring cast, will return in the new season as a regular. His character of a socially awkward coroner named Max Bergman first appeared on the drama series in October 2010.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'