'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Promo: Task Force Declare Their Oath
Summer is still months away from ending, but CBS has begun promoting season 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" which will only premiere in fall. A promo for the upcoming season has been unleashed, compiling scenes of four members of the task force declaring their oath to serve people in Hawaii.
Debuted last year, "Hawaii Five-0" is a reimagining of 1968-1980's television series of the same title. It follows Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), Danny "Danno" Williams (Scott Caan), Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) who investigate serious crimes throughout the Islands.
Masi Oka, who appeared in the first season as a recurring cast, will return in the new season as a regular. His character of a socially awkward coroner named Max Bergman first appeared on the drama series in October 2010.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes