'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Promo: Task Force Declare Their Oath
Summer is still months away from ending, but CBS has begun promoting season 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" which will only premiere in fall. A promo for the upcoming season has been unleashed, compiling scenes of four members of the task force declaring their oath to serve people in Hawaii.
Debuted last year, "Hawaii Five-0" is a reimagining of 1968-1980's television series of the same title. It follows Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), Danny "Danno" Williams (Scott Caan), Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) who investigate serious crimes throughout the Islands.
Masi Oka, who appeared in the first season as a recurring cast, will return in the new season as a regular. His character of a socially awkward coroner named Max Bergman first appeared on the drama series in October 2010.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'