'Hawaii Five-0' Season 2 Promo: Task Force Declare Their Oath
Summer is still months away from ending, but CBS has begun promoting season 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" which will only premiere in fall. A promo for the upcoming season has been unleashed, compiling scenes of four members of the task force declaring their oath to serve people in Hawaii.
Debuted last year, "Hawaii Five-0" is a reimagining of 1968-1980's television series of the same title. It follows Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin), Danny "Danno" Williams (Scott Caan), Chin Ho Kelly (Daniel Dae Kim) and Kono Kalakaua (Grace Park) who investigate serious crimes throughout the Islands.
Masi Oka, who appeared in the first season as a recurring cast, will return in the new season as a regular. His character of a socially awkward coroner named Max Bergman first appeared on the drama series in October 2010.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush