Report: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress and Love Child Hide in Texas
Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress is reportedly hiding his love child in a small town in Texas to escape the media over her scandalous affair with the former California governor. Mildred Baena a.k.a Patty was last time spotted at her home in Bakersfield, California on May 18, and allegedly fled away a few days before her sensational scandal with the body-builder actor was exposed.
According to RadarOnline.com, Patty and her 13-year-old son are currently settling down in a small town to dodge the public glare. A source claimed that they have spotted Arnold's mistress with his love child in a rural town outside Dallas. "They visited a family friend," revealed the source.
Another insider also made an admission that it was not Arnold's decision to hide his love child in Texas. "It was Mildred, not Arnold, who made the decision that she should leave California and travel, including, at one point, hiding out in Texas, as details of the scandal unfolded," the insider insisted.
Patty has reportedly pulled his son away from school after his biological father's revelation was publicized. The boy, whose identity is not yet unveiled, was absent on his graduation day at Bakersfield middle school last Friday, June 3. His mother's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the 63-year-old actor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth