Engaged to Paul McDonald, Nikki Reed Claims 'He's the One'
Nikki Reed has unveiled a hint of her engagement to boyfriend Paul McDonald while they were attending the 2011 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 5. The Rosalie Hale of "Twilight Saga" film series has flashed a ring on her finger which is allegedly an engagement symbol.
Speaking to E!Online while stopping on the red carpet, the 23-year-old actress said the former "American Idol" contestant is "the one" when she was asked if they are going to get married. A source close to the couple has also confirmed that the twosome has already been engaged.
While talking about her blossoming relationship, the California-born starlet shared that her singer boyfriend has been writing a lot of songs dedicated to her. "He says he's going to release a Nikki Reed EP," she said.
Although some people might think that she's going a little too fast, the brunette beauty insisted that she is sure about her relationship with the Alabama-native singer, whom she met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" last March. "I love him and I don't care," she told PEOPLE magazine last May.
"I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person," the "Chain Letter" actress added. "We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says