Engaged to Paul McDonald, Nikki Reed Claims 'He's the One'
Nikki Reed has unveiled a hint of her engagement to boyfriend Paul McDonald while they were attending the 2011 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 5. The Rosalie Hale of "Twilight Saga" film series has flashed a ring on her finger which is allegedly an engagement symbol.
Speaking to E!Online while stopping on the red carpet, the 23-year-old actress said the former "American Idol" contestant is "the one" when she was asked if they are going to get married. A source close to the couple has also confirmed that the twosome has already been engaged.
While talking about her blossoming relationship, the California-born starlet shared that her singer boyfriend has been writing a lot of songs dedicated to her. "He says he's going to release a Nikki Reed EP," she said.
Although some people might think that she's going a little too fast, the brunette beauty insisted that she is sure about her relationship with the Alabama-native singer, whom she met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" last March. "I love him and I don't care," she told PEOPLE magazine last May.
"I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person," the "Chain Letter" actress added. "We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift