Engaged to Paul McDonald, Nikki Reed Claims 'He's the One'
Nikki Reed has unveiled a hint of her engagement to boyfriend Paul McDonald while they were attending the 2011 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 5. The Rosalie Hale of "Twilight Saga" film series has flashed a ring on her finger which is allegedly an engagement symbol.
Speaking to E!Online while stopping on the red carpet, the 23-year-old actress said the former "American Idol" contestant is "the one" when she was asked if they are going to get married. A source close to the couple has also confirmed that the twosome has already been engaged.
While talking about her blossoming relationship, the California-born starlet shared that her singer boyfriend has been writing a lot of songs dedicated to her. "He says he's going to release a Nikki Reed EP," she said.
Although some people might think that she's going a little too fast, the brunette beauty insisted that she is sure about her relationship with the Alabama-native singer, whom she met during the premiere night of "Red Riding Hood" last March. "I love him and I don't care," she told PEOPLE magazine last May.
"I've never met anyone like him. I've never met anyone who has such a good solid heart and comes from such a good solid family and is just a genuine person," the "Chain Letter" actress added. "We have the exact same sense of humor. I've never laughed so much with anyone as I do with him."
More Nikki Reed News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13