Robert Pattinson Says 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Scene Is Easy for Him
Fresh off his big win at 2011 MTV Movie Awards, Robert Pattinson talked about "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" wedding when chatting at the backstage of the star-studded show. He said he didn't do anything for the big scene.
"I didn't really do much other than just stand there," Robert said with a laugh. "Which I guess is what most guys do." Wearing an unbuttoned tux, the Edward Cullen depicter indeed is featured only standing at the altar, smiling crookedly at his on-screen bride Bella when she's waking down the aisle.
"She looked amazing," the British actor gushed about his co-star Kristen Stewart. "She got to do the whole walking down the aisle and everything." And he hopes moviegoers like it like they do, "It's very pretty, very sweet," he said. "Hopefully it will be good."
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", newlywed Edward Cullen and Bella Swan grow a new family. Also, they face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.
The last chapter in the "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie