Robert Pattinson Says 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Scene Is Easy for Him
Fresh off his big win at 2011 MTV Movie Awards, Robert Pattinson talked about "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" wedding when chatting at the backstage of the star-studded show. He said he didn't do anything for the big scene.
"I didn't really do much other than just stand there," Robert said with a laugh. "Which I guess is what most guys do." Wearing an unbuttoned tux, the Edward Cullen depicter indeed is featured only standing at the altar, smiling crookedly at his on-screen bride Bella when she's waking down the aisle.
"She looked amazing," the British actor gushed about his co-star Kristen Stewart. "She got to do the whole walking down the aisle and everything." And he hopes moviegoers like it like they do, "It's very pretty, very sweet," he said. "Hopefully it will be good."
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", newlywed Edward Cullen and Bella Swan grow a new family. Also, they face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.
The last chapter in the "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'