Eminem Tells Lady GaGa to Quit Her Job in New Bad Meets Evil Song 'A Kiss'
Eminem goes back to his "Relapse" time by dropping a celebrity bash in "A Kiss", a song he recorded with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9". The Slim Shady, who has history of dissing public figures like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, targets outlandish singer Lady GaGa.
"Tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady," the rap mogul spits it out. He seems to make a reference to previous report suggesting that the "Born This Way" hitmaker was a hermaphrodite. The rumor made its way out around the same time when her career took off in 2008, and was later denied by herself.
Coming from production hands of Bangladesh, the song is lifted from Bad Meets Evil's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel". The EP is due in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records, and lines up Mike Epps, Bruno Mars and Slaughterhouse as featured guests.
More Eminem News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture