Eminem Tells Lady GaGa to Quit Her Job in New Bad Meets Evil Song 'A Kiss'
Eminem goes back to his "Relapse" time by dropping a celebrity bash in "A Kiss", a song he recorded with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9". The Slim Shady, who has history of dissing public figures like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, targets outlandish singer Lady GaGa.
"Tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady," the rap mogul spits it out. He seems to make a reference to previous report suggesting that the "Born This Way" hitmaker was a hermaphrodite. The rumor made its way out around the same time when her career took off in 2008, and was later denied by herself.
Coming from production hands of Bangladesh, the song is lifted from Bad Meets Evil's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel". The EP is due in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records, and lines up Mike Epps, Bruno Mars and Slaughterhouse as featured guests.
More Eminem News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover