Eminem Tells Lady GaGa to Quit Her Job in New Bad Meets Evil Song 'A Kiss'
Eminem goes back to his "Relapse" time by dropping a celebrity bash in "A Kiss", a song he recorded with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9". The Slim Shady, who has history of dissing public figures like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, targets outlandish singer Lady GaGa.
"Tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady," the rap mogul spits it out. He seems to make a reference to previous report suggesting that the "Born This Way" hitmaker was a hermaphrodite. The rumor made its way out around the same time when her career took off in 2008, and was later denied by herself.
Coming from production hands of Bangladesh, the song is lifted from Bad Meets Evil's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel". The EP is due in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records, and lines up Mike Epps, Bruno Mars and Slaughterhouse as featured guests.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber