Eminem Tells Lady GaGa to Quit Her Job in New Bad Meets Evil Song 'A Kiss'
Eminem goes back to his "Relapse" time by dropping a celebrity bash in "A Kiss", a song he recorded with his Bad Meets Evil partner Royce da 5'9". The Slim Shady, who has history of dissing public figures like Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson, targets outlandish singer Lady GaGa.
"Tell Lady GaGa she can quit her job at the post office/ She's still a male lady," the rap mogul spits it out. He seems to make a reference to previous report suggesting that the "Born This Way" hitmaker was a hermaphrodite. The rumor made its way out around the same time when her career took off in 2008, and was later denied by herself.
Coming from production hands of Bangladesh, the song is lifted from Bad Meets Evil's upcoming mini album "Hell: The Sequel". The EP is due in the United States on June 14 via Shady/Interscope Records, and lines up Mike Epps, Bruno Mars and Slaughterhouse as featured guests.
More Eminem News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates