2011 MTV Movie Awards: Kristen Stewart Wins Best Female Performance
Following her co-star Robert Pattinson's triumphs by winning three awards earlier in the evening, Kristen Stewart grabbed her second trophy, Best Female Performance. Thanks to her role as Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", she beat Emma Stone ("Easy A"), Emma Watson ("Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I"), Jennifer Aniston ("Just Go with It"), and Natalie Portman ("Black Swan").
"Oh man, this is silly," Kristen said when taking the stage again for the second time in that evening. Thanking "Twilight" fans and calling them "the greatest fans ever," the rumored girlfriend of Robert said to one of her competitor, the "Black Swan" actress, "Natalie, I'm sorry, but the popcorn mine." This is her second gong after the Best Kiss kudo with Robert.
Prior to that, Alexis Nicole Sanchez from "Grown Ups" collected a Best Line From a Movie kudo. Ellen Page from "Inception" got Best Scared-As-S**t Performance honor, and "Water for Elephants" movie beauty Reese Witherspoon was presented with MTV Generation Award.
She was presented with the honor by comedienne Chelsea Handler and "Water for Elephants" co-star Robert. While Chelsea made a joke about Zac Efron, Robert dropped an F bomb in his own joke about Reese once playing his mother in a movie he got cut out of and then playing his lover in "Water for Elephants." He said, "I didn't cut you out, but I did f*** you."
The rude word was indeed bleeped, but the censor missed it. In response to Rob's Joke, Reese made a "motherf******" reference of her own. She later dissed stars who gained fame via reality shows, sex tapes and naked photos. "It's cool to be bad, but it's also possible to make it in Hollywood without a reality show," she gushed. No name was mentioned by her, but many people raised their eyebrows, questioning whether she slammed Blake Lively who was recently hit with nude picture scandal.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'