Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Skipped Graduation Mid Scandal
Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal has interfered with his love child's life in a major way. The 14-year-old boy whose face is not yet revealed was conspicuously absent from his middle school graduation on Friday, June 3 due to his family's effort to protect him from public exposure.
Photographers had indeed camped outside Bakersfield middle school where Schwarzenegger's boy is enrolled. However, the boy's mom Mildred Baena had pulled him out of the school last month following his biological father's revelation. Nevertheless, the boy's name was on the program.
Baena's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the former California governor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life. The boy whose face is blurred on his released photos is protected by his family from the media.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease