Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Skipped Graduation Mid Scandal
Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal has interfered with his love child's life in a major way. The 14-year-old boy whose face is not yet revealed was conspicuously absent from his middle school graduation on Friday, June 3 due to his family's effort to protect him from public exposure.
Photographers had indeed camped outside Bakersfield middle school where Schwarzenegger's boy is enrolled. However, the boy's mom Mildred Baena had pulled him out of the school last month following his biological father's revelation. Nevertheless, the boy's name was on the program.
Baena's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the former California governor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life. The boy whose face is blurred on his released photos is protected by his family from the media.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role