Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Skipped Graduation Mid Scandal
Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal has interfered with his love child's life in a major way. The 14-year-old boy whose face is not yet revealed was conspicuously absent from his middle school graduation on Friday, June 3 due to his family's effort to protect him from public exposure.
Photographers had indeed camped outside Bakersfield middle school where Schwarzenegger's boy is enrolled. However, the boy's mom Mildred Baena had pulled him out of the school last month following his biological father's revelation. Nevertheless, the boy's name was on the program.
Baena's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the former California governor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life. The boy whose face is blurred on his released photos is protected by his family from the media.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding