Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Skipped Graduation Mid Scandal
Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal has interfered with his love child's life in a major way. The 14-year-old boy whose face is not yet revealed was conspicuously absent from his middle school graduation on Friday, June 3 due to his family's effort to protect him from public exposure.
Photographers had indeed camped outside Bakersfield middle school where Schwarzenegger's boy is enrolled. However, the boy's mom Mildred Baena had pulled him out of the school last month following his biological father's revelation. Nevertheless, the boy's name was on the program.
Baena's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the former California governor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life. The boy whose face is blurred on his released photos is protected by his family from the media.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie