Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Skipped Graduation Mid Scandal
Arnold Schwarzenegger's scandal has interfered with his love child's life in a major way. The 14-year-old boy whose face is not yet revealed was conspicuously absent from his middle school graduation on Friday, June 3 due to his family's effort to protect him from public exposure.
Photographers had indeed camped outside Bakersfield middle school where Schwarzenegger's boy is enrolled. However, the boy's mom Mildred Baena had pulled him out of the school last month following his biological father's revelation. Nevertheless, the boy's name was on the program.
Baena's family allegedly want the whole scandal with the former California governor to fade away as soon as possible in order for them to resume a normal life. The boy whose face is blurred on his released photos is protected by his family from the media.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!