Report: Ryan Giggs Slept With Sister-in-Law for Years
Following his alleged affair with "Big Brother" star Imogen Thomas, Manchester United star Ryan Giggs is accused of seeing his brother's wife for eight years now. The married footballer reportedly embarked on an extra-marital affair with 28-year-old Natasha who is married to his younger brother Rhodri.
Natasha first met Ryan when she was 20-year-old in Manchester nightclub Sugar Lounge. She was separated from the father of her first child while Ryan was engaged to his current wife Stacey Cooke. Following the first meeting, Ryan asked Natasha's number and tagged along Rhodri on their second outing. Natasha allegedly slept with Ryan that night but soon found out that he had a pregnant girlfriend.
Natasha and Ryan kept sleeping together after that until May 2003 when she started dating Rhodri. Ryan also cut the contact with Natasha for sometime and was united with her again when Rhodri introduced her at the family dinner where Ryan pretended in front of Stacey that he didn't know Natasha. Rhodri then proposed to Natasha in 2005 but she was reportedly still sleeping with Ryan in June 2006.
Natasha gave birth to Rhodri's son in August 2006, two months before Stacey gave birth to Ryan's second child. Natasha and Rhodri then walked down the aisle in 2010 but her secret rendezvous with brother-in-law continued until April this year. "I knew it was wrong. It's the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did, I couldn't say no," Natasha allegedly said.
Imogen who is gagged with a super-injunction is said upset about this revelation. She wrote on Twitter on Sunday, June 5 afternoon, "I just wanna curl up and die today". Meanwhile, Stacey has not commented on this allegation about her husband's affair.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media