Chyna Plans More Porn to Make Herself Happy
Former wrestler Chyna may be looking at a long career in the porn business. She has starred in a new video from Vivid Entertainment titled "Backdoor to Chyna" which would be released in near future and she just told the porn company's head Steven Hirsch that she wants more.
According to TMZ, Chyna told Hirsch that she is interested in a multi-tape deal and she would be ready to work asap. "I would definitely like to do more," Chyna said. "It gives me motivation again. I want to be better and happier than ever ...that's the point, right?"
Chyna first had a sex tape leaked seven years ago and then her career in WWE went down the drain. In an effort to re-enter the business, Chyna approached Hirsch few months ago and agreed to play in a threesome with the industry's biggest male porn stars.
"The former WWE star, Chyna, is relaunching her porn career with a brand-spankin new debut. When she approached Vivid demanding a role with the best male stunt****, Vivid did her one better and gave her the two top male performers in the business," the synopsis of the porn DVD says.
"How do you make Chyna better? Team her up with Dylan Ryder and Diana Prince. Tentatively called "Backdoor to Chyna," this premier represents a whole new side of Chyna as she pushes her boundaries with a scorching **** scene. Enter through the back. And proceed with caution." Trailer of "Backdoor to Chyna" can be seen Vivid.com.
More Chyna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed