Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to Sign Prenup
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have begun the planning of their marriage and the first thing they do is prenup. "It's the smart thing to do," sources told TMZ because both the reality star and the basketball player are worth millions each.
Kim, from her reality shows, product endorsements, as well as fashion lines, is worth around $3 million. Meanwhile, Kris who is playing for the Nets and is the heir of a number of burger joints in Minnesota is worth around $8 million. Kim has been taught on the importance of contracts by her late father Robert Kardashian.
Kris proposed to Kim late last month during a casual family dinner at the Kardashians. "None of us thought it would be any different from our usual family get-togethers," sister Khloe Kardashian said, adding that Kim "walked in late (OF COURSE) and nonchalantly flashed that rock of hers." Everyone but Kim's mom Kris Jenner knew about Kris' plan to pop the question that night.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'