Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to Sign Prenup
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have begun the planning of their marriage and the first thing they do is prenup. "It's the smart thing to do," sources told TMZ because both the reality star and the basketball player are worth millions each.
Kim, from her reality shows, product endorsements, as well as fashion lines, is worth around $3 million. Meanwhile, Kris who is playing for the Nets and is the heir of a number of burger joints in Minnesota is worth around $8 million. Kim has been taught on the importance of contracts by her late father Robert Kardashian.
Kris proposed to Kim late last month during a casual family dinner at the Kardashians. "None of us thought it would be any different from our usual family get-togethers," sister Khloe Kardashian said, adding that Kim "walked in late (OF COURSE) and nonchalantly flashed that rock of hers." Everyone but Kim's mom Kris Jenner knew about Kris' plan to pop the question that night.
More Kim Kardashian News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift