Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to Sign Prenup
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have begun the planning of their marriage and the first thing they do is prenup. "It's the smart thing to do," sources told TMZ because both the reality star and the basketball player are worth millions each.
Kim, from her reality shows, product endorsements, as well as fashion lines, is worth around $3 million. Meanwhile, Kris who is playing for the Nets and is the heir of a number of burger joints in Minnesota is worth around $8 million. Kim has been taught on the importance of contracts by her late father Robert Kardashian.
Kris proposed to Kim late last month during a casual family dinner at the Kardashians. "None of us thought it would be any different from our usual family get-togethers," sister Khloe Kardashian said, adding that Kim "walked in late (OF COURSE) and nonchalantly flashed that rock of hers." Everyone but Kim's mom Kris Jenner knew about Kris' plan to pop the question that night.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked