Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to Sign Prenup
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have begun the planning of their marriage and the first thing they do is prenup. "It's the smart thing to do," sources told TMZ because both the reality star and the basketball player are worth millions each.
Kim, from her reality shows, product endorsements, as well as fashion lines, is worth around $3 million. Meanwhile, Kris who is playing for the Nets and is the heir of a number of burger joints in Minnesota is worth around $8 million. Kim has been taught on the importance of contracts by her late father Robert Kardashian.
Kris proposed to Kim late last month during a casual family dinner at the Kardashians. "None of us thought it would be any different from our usual family get-togethers," sister Khloe Kardashian said, adding that Kim "walked in late (OF COURSE) and nonchalantly flashed that rock of hers." Everyone but Kim's mom Kris Jenner knew about Kris' plan to pop the question that night.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie