Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries to Sign Prenup
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have begun the planning of their marriage and the first thing they do is prenup. "It's the smart thing to do," sources told TMZ because both the reality star and the basketball player are worth millions each.
Kim, from her reality shows, product endorsements, as well as fashion lines, is worth around $3 million. Meanwhile, Kris who is playing for the Nets and is the heir of a number of burger joints in Minnesota is worth around $8 million. Kim has been taught on the importance of contracts by her late father Robert Kardashian.
Kris proposed to Kim late last month during a casual family dinner at the Kardashians. "None of us thought it would be any different from our usual family get-togethers," sister Khloe Kardashian said, adding that Kim "walked in late (OF COURSE) and nonchalantly flashed that rock of hers." Everyone but Kim's mom Kris Jenner knew about Kris' plan to pop the question that night.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'