Kim Kardashian, Snooki Meet Their Haters in 'H8R' Promo
Mario Lopez is going to bring celebrities face to face with their haters on "H8R". In a sneak peek to The CW's new series, Kim Kardashian will meet a woman who alleges the star's butt is fake, while Snooki will confront a man who calls her "sucks".
The haters will get to know the stars better by spending some time together. Kim's hater, for an example, learns that the newly-engaged socialite has done some good things outside her reality shows. As for Snooki's hater, he declares he is no longer a "hater" after they have dinner together which the "Jersey Shore" guido helps to prepare.
"H8R" will sometime also feature friends and family members of famous celebrities as the haters. Being lined up in The CW's 2011-2012 fall schedule, the reality show is set to air every Wednesday at 8 P.M.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?