Kim Kardashian, Snooki Meet Their Haters in 'H8R' Promo
Mario Lopez is going to bring celebrities face to face with their haters on "H8R". In a sneak peek to The CW's new series, Kim Kardashian will meet a woman who alleges the star's butt is fake, while Snooki will confront a man who calls her "sucks".
The haters will get to know the stars better by spending some time together. Kim's hater, for an example, learns that the newly-engaged socialite has done some good things outside her reality shows. As for Snooki's hater, he declares he is no longer a "hater" after they have dinner together which the "Jersey Shore" guido helps to prepare.
"H8R" will sometime also feature friends and family members of famous celebrities as the haters. Being lined up in The CW's 2011-2012 fall schedule, the reality show is set to air every Wednesday at 8 P.M.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'