Kim Kardashian, Snooki Meet Their Haters in 'H8R' Promo
Mario Lopez is going to bring celebrities face to face with their haters on "H8R". In a sneak peek to The CW's new series, Kim Kardashian will meet a woman who alleges the star's butt is fake, while Snooki will confront a man who calls her "sucks".
The haters will get to know the stars better by spending some time together. Kim's hater, for an example, learns that the newly-engaged socialite has done some good things outside her reality shows. As for Snooki's hater, he declares he is no longer a "hater" after they have dinner together which the "Jersey Shore" guido helps to prepare.
"H8R" will sometime also feature friends and family members of famous celebrities as the haters. Being lined up in The CW's 2011-2012 fall schedule, the reality show is set to air every Wednesday at 8 P.M.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her