Kim Kardashian, Snooki Meet Their Haters in 'H8R' Promo
Mario Lopez is going to bring celebrities face to face with their haters on "H8R". In a sneak peek to The CW's new series, Kim Kardashian will meet a woman who alleges the star's butt is fake, while Snooki will confront a man who calls her "sucks".
The haters will get to know the stars better by spending some time together. Kim's hater, for an example, learns that the newly-engaged socialite has done some good things outside her reality shows. As for Snooki's hater, he declares he is no longer a "hater" after they have dinner together which the "Jersey Shore" guido helps to prepare.
"H8R" will sometime also feature friends and family members of famous celebrities as the haters. Being lined up in The CW's 2011-2012 fall schedule, the reality show is set to air every Wednesday at 8 P.M.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says