Kim Kardashian, Snooki Meet Their Haters in 'H8R' Promo
Mario Lopez is going to bring celebrities face to face with their haters on "H8R". In a sneak peek to The CW's new series, Kim Kardashian will meet a woman who alleges the star's butt is fake, while Snooki will confront a man who calls her "sucks".
The haters will get to know the stars better by spending some time together. Kim's hater, for an example, learns that the newly-engaged socialite has done some good things outside her reality shows. As for Snooki's hater, he declares he is no longer a "hater" after they have dinner together which the "Jersey Shore" guido helps to prepare.
"H8R" will sometime also feature friends and family members of famous celebrities as the haters. Being lined up in The CW's 2011-2012 fall schedule, the reality show is set to air every Wednesday at 8 P.M.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding