Blake Lively Plans to Laugh Off Nude Picture Scandal at MTV Movie Awards
Blake Lively's scheduled appearance at 2011 MTV Movie Awards will not be affected by her recent naked photo scandal. The 23-year-old beauty, who is booked to present the golden popcorn, is still set to attend the show which is going to take place on Sunday, June 5.
Not only will she be facing the press at the star-studded event, but she will reportedly also poke fun at the alleged fake nude shots. "They're working on a moment in the show where she'd make fun of it," a source tells Celebuzz, but MTV has not released any words regarding Blake's participation in the show.
Since images of a naked blond girl hit the web in late May, Blake's representative has stated that it was not her in the pictures. However, Joe Francis believes that the photos were leaked by the "Gossip Girl" star herself.
"I would say 90 percent it's an orchestrated attempt or act on her part [to raise her profile]. I'm not sure, but my inclination is that it's coming from her," the founder of GGW Brands which produces the "Girls Gone Wild" DVD series shared his thought. "This will make her desirable. It's working because it's getting wide coverage."
More Blake Lively News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'