Blake Lively Plans to Laugh Off Nude Picture Scandal at MTV Movie Awards
Blake Lively's scheduled appearance at 2011 MTV Movie Awards will not be affected by her recent naked photo scandal. The 23-year-old beauty, who is booked to present the golden popcorn, is still set to attend the show which is going to take place on Sunday, June 5.
Not only will she be facing the press at the star-studded event, but she will reportedly also poke fun at the alleged fake nude shots. "They're working on a moment in the show where she'd make fun of it," a source tells Celebuzz, but MTV has not released any words regarding Blake's participation in the show.
Since images of a naked blond girl hit the web in late May, Blake's representative has stated that it was not her in the pictures. However, Joe Francis believes that the photos were leaked by the "Gossip Girl" star herself.
"I would say 90 percent it's an orchestrated attempt or act on her part [to raise her profile]. I'm not sure, but my inclination is that it's coming from her," the founder of GGW Brands which produces the "Girls Gone Wild" DVD series shared his thought. "This will make her desirable. It's working because it's getting wide coverage."
More Blake Lively News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce