Blake Lively Plans to Laugh Off Nude Picture Scandal at MTV Movie Awards
Blake Lively's scheduled appearance at 2011 MTV Movie Awards will not be affected by her recent naked photo scandal. The 23-year-old beauty, who is booked to present the golden popcorn, is still set to attend the show which is going to take place on Sunday, June 5.
Not only will she be facing the press at the star-studded event, but she will reportedly also poke fun at the alleged fake nude shots. "They're working on a moment in the show where she'd make fun of it," a source tells Celebuzz, but MTV has not released any words regarding Blake's participation in the show.
Since images of a naked blond girl hit the web in late May, Blake's representative has stated that it was not her in the pictures. However, Joe Francis believes that the photos were leaked by the "Gossip Girl" star herself.
"I would say 90 percent it's an orchestrated attempt or act on her part [to raise her profile]. I'm not sure, but my inclination is that it's coming from her," the founder of GGW Brands which produces the "Girls Gone Wild" DVD series shared his thought. "This will make her desirable. It's working because it's getting wide coverage."
More Blake Lively News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'