Jesse Eisenberg Wears Bomb Vest in Fresh Clip for '30 Minutes or Less'
A fresh clip from "30 Minutes or Less" marks the end of MTV "Sneak Peek Week". It opens with a scene where Aziz Ansari is teaching his students in a classroom, before Jesse Eisenberg suddenly pops up and says that he is forced to rob a bank. When Jesse reveals a bomb vest attached on his chest, Aziz starts to chew the truth and freak out.
Nick (Jesse) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (Danny McBride and Nick Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank.
With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Aziz). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Michael Pena, Fred Ward and Hina Abdullah are among other actors supporting "30 Minutes or Less". Ruben Fleischer, the man behind "Zombieland", sits on the directorial chair while Michael Diliberti and Matthew Sullivan provide the script. This comedy adventure film will hit theaters Stateside on August 12.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame