Jesse Eisenberg Wears Bomb Vest in Fresh Clip for '30 Minutes or Less'
A fresh clip from "30 Minutes or Less" marks the end of MTV "Sneak Peek Week". It opens with a scene where Aziz Ansari is teaching his students in a classroom, before Jesse Eisenberg suddenly pops up and says that he is forced to rob a bank. When Jesse reveals a bomb vest attached on his chest, Aziz starts to chew the truth and freak out.
Nick (Jesse) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (Danny McBride and Nick Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank.
With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Aziz). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Michael Pena, Fred Ward and Hina Abdullah are among other actors supporting "30 Minutes or Less". Ruben Fleischer, the man behind "Zombieland", sits on the directorial chair while Michael Diliberti and Matthew Sullivan provide the script. This comedy adventure film will hit theaters Stateside on August 12.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups