Official Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Bang Bang Bang'
Selena Gomez's soon-to-be-released promotional single has got an official preview. She posted the snippet on her Twitter and preceded it with a posting which read, "Getting excited to be @RyanSeacrest for the weekend on @AmericanTop40 BTW I'll have a surprise for everyone!"
After sending an inspiring message to her fans on "Who Say", Selena is back with a "Bang Bang Bang" love pop song. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star sings about "stealing" her love back from her former lover and giving it to her new one.
The Nick Jonas ex-girfriend who is currently dating Justin Bieber sings, "My new boy gets it how to get me, his love is deeper you know, he's a real keeper you know. Oh, oh, Bang, Bang, Bang! I'm breaking in, stealing all my love back, giving it to him. Oh, oh, Bang, Bang, Bang!"
"Bang Bang Bang" is going to make its way out on June 7 as part of iTunes countdown of Selena's new album "When the Sun Goes Down", which is due in the U.S. on June 28. Exactly a week later, another new track "Dices" will follow before her upcoming single "Love You Like a Love Song" is made available for purchase on June 21.
A music video for the "Love Song" will be premiered on June 22, one day after the song debut. It was previously planned to feature pink horses but the animal cameo was cut out of the final version after she was slammed for using the painted animal to shoot the clip.
More Selena Gomez News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'