Photos: Snooki Flaunts PDA With Boyfriend at Florence Street
Not so long after being involved in a fender bender as she crashed a patrol car last week, Snooki is once again stealing attention on the streets of Florence, Italy. The 23-year-old reality star was snapped having PDA with boyfriend Jionni LaValle, while filming "Jersey Shore" in the Renaissance city.
The Chilean star was spotted kissing and cuddling her Italian hunk on Friday afternoon, June 3. The couple was also seen walking arm in arm while taking a romantic stroll in the capital of Tuscany. Donning a pair of furry ankle boots matched with tight mini dress, the 4'9" height starlet was carefully guided by her boyfriend as she crossed the busy road of Florence.
Despite apparently flaunting PDA during the day, Snooki was actually spotted having an argument with him while spending the time at a club the night before. Although the couple made up again by the end of the day, the Santiago-born starlet was reportedly not feeling so happy with him. She was seen going out to a restaurant without him and was only accompanied by her bestie JWoww.
Last week, Snooki has grabbed the headline as she crashed a police car while driving a Fiat Multipla with her co-star Deena Cortese at Florence street. Two officers were taken to the hospital upon the accident. Meanwhile, Snooki was not arrested for the minor car crash, but was taken into the central police station of Florence to file routine paperwork.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her