Kate Middleton's Female Friend Reveals Their Girl-On-Girl Kissing
Rumor has it, Kate Middleton once had a makeout session with a girl. The 29-year-old beauty who became Duchess of Cambridge following her marriage to Prince William reportedly did "the girl-on-girl moment" when she attended Marlborough College boarding school in 1996.
At that time, Kate reportedly was just a 14-year-old shy girl who had never kissed a boy. She later became friends with a girl named Jessica Hay who recently opened up about their smooch. "I pecked her on the lips," she said to Star Magazine. "Our eyes locked and we started full-on kissing, with each of us pretending the other was a boy!"
Jessica revealed that they were "a little tipsy" when doing the kissing, but she slammed any speculation that the kiss was a step to the lesbian affair. "It was more about a mutual love of each other and an intimate friendship," she stated. "If you combine raging hormones and alcohol, all sorts of things happen."
Talking about her relationship with Kate, Jessica gushed, "I was her protector, best friend and guide, making sure she became fully involved in school life." If they were not lovers, what kind of guy Kate was interested in back then? "She had a picture of Prince William on the wall of our dorm," Jessica opened up. "She always told me he seemed like a kind, caring, sensitive person."
More Kate Middleton News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic