Kate Middleton's Female Friend Reveals Their Girl-On-Girl Kissing
Rumor has it, Kate Middleton once had a makeout session with a girl. The 29-year-old beauty who became Duchess of Cambridge following her marriage to Prince William reportedly did "the girl-on-girl moment" when she attended Marlborough College boarding school in 1996.
At that time, Kate reportedly was just a 14-year-old shy girl who had never kissed a boy. She later became friends with a girl named Jessica Hay who recently opened up about their smooch. "I pecked her on the lips," she said to Star Magazine. "Our eyes locked and we started full-on kissing, with each of us pretending the other was a boy!"
Jessica revealed that they were "a little tipsy" when doing the kissing, but she slammed any speculation that the kiss was a step to the lesbian affair. "It was more about a mutual love of each other and an intimate friendship," she stated. "If you combine raging hormones and alcohol, all sorts of things happen."
Talking about her relationship with Kate, Jessica gushed, "I was her protector, best friend and guide, making sure she became fully involved in school life." If they were not lovers, what kind of guy Kate was interested in back then? "She had a picture of Prince William on the wall of our dorm," Jessica opened up. "She always told me he seemed like a kind, caring, sensitive person."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie