Kate Middleton's Female Friend Reveals Their Girl-On-Girl Kissing
Rumor has it, Kate Middleton once had a makeout session with a girl. The 29-year-old beauty who became Duchess of Cambridge following her marriage to Prince William reportedly did "the girl-on-girl moment" when she attended Marlborough College boarding school in 1996.
At that time, Kate reportedly was just a 14-year-old shy girl who had never kissed a boy. She later became friends with a girl named Jessica Hay who recently opened up about their smooch. "I pecked her on the lips," she said to Star Magazine. "Our eyes locked and we started full-on kissing, with each of us pretending the other was a boy!"
Jessica revealed that they were "a little tipsy" when doing the kissing, but she slammed any speculation that the kiss was a step to the lesbian affair. "It was more about a mutual love of each other and an intimate friendship," she stated. "If you combine raging hormones and alcohol, all sorts of things happen."
Talking about her relationship with Kate, Jessica gushed, "I was her protector, best friend and guide, making sure she became fully involved in school life." If they were not lovers, what kind of guy Kate was interested in back then? "She had a picture of Prince William on the wall of our dorm," Jessica opened up. "She always told me he seemed like a kind, caring, sensitive person."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof