Universal to Develop Sci-Fi Thriller Movie With 'Fast Five' Director Producing
After gaining success through "Fast Five" and its previous "The Fast and The Furious" film series, Justin Lin is back with a new movie. This time, he will once again team up with Universal Pictures to develop an untitled sci-fi/thriller project, in which he will serve as the producer along with Scott Stuber.
Bobby Glickert, who was a P.A. in "Transformers" and "Iron Man" as well as Lin's former assistant in "Fast and Furious", wrote the outline for the forthcoming film. He will also serve as the helmer and the producer. In the meantime, Universal is still on the hunt for a screenwriter.
Although details are being kept under wraps, Lin has spoken to Heat Vision, "Taking a step back, as a viewer, the tone and the gritty approach to the sci-fi genre taken here is something that hasn't been seen in a while." A source also opened up to the site, saying that the flick will be in the vein of Michael Mann's "Heat" and the "Bourne" movies.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage