Universal to Develop Sci-Fi Thriller Movie With 'Fast Five' Director Producing
After gaining success through "Fast Five" and its previous "The Fast and The Furious" film series, Justin Lin is back with a new movie. This time, he will once again team up with Universal Pictures to develop an untitled sci-fi/thriller project, in which he will serve as the producer along with Scott Stuber.
Bobby Glickert, who was a P.A. in "Transformers" and "Iron Man" as well as Lin's former assistant in "Fast and Furious", wrote the outline for the forthcoming film. He will also serve as the helmer and the producer. In the meantime, Universal is still on the hunt for a screenwriter.
Although details are being kept under wraps, Lin has spoken to Heat Vision, "Taking a step back, as a viewer, the tone and the gritty approach to the sci-fi genre taken here is something that hasn't been seen in a while." A source also opened up to the site, saying that the flick will be in the vein of Michael Mann's "Heat" and the "Bourne" movies.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community