Universal to Develop Sci-Fi Thriller Movie With 'Fast Five' Director Producing
After gaining success through "Fast Five" and its previous "The Fast and The Furious" film series, Justin Lin is back with a new movie. This time, he will once again team up with Universal Pictures to develop an untitled sci-fi/thriller project, in which he will serve as the producer along with Scott Stuber.
Bobby Glickert, who was a P.A. in "Transformers" and "Iron Man" as well as Lin's former assistant in "Fast and Furious", wrote the outline for the forthcoming film. He will also serve as the helmer and the producer. In the meantime, Universal is still on the hunt for a screenwriter.
Although details are being kept under wraps, Lin has spoken to Heat Vision, "Taking a step back, as a viewer, the tone and the gritty approach to the sci-fi genre taken here is something that hasn't been seen in a while." A source also opened up to the site, saying that the flick will be in the vein of Michael Mann's "Heat" and the "Bourne" movies.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?