Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez Not Dating but There's a Catch
Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez took the time to clarify their state of relationship. The "Scream 4" star was recently seen out with the New York Jets quarterback just weeks after she announced her split from heavyweight boxing champion Wladmir Klitschko. Panettiere said about their status, "Definitely 100% not dating."
"I swear I'm not dating him at all. Honestly. I'm a huge Jets fan and became very good friends with him and his buddies," she told Us. "There's genuinely, absolutely nothing going on. I've always been that girl who has a lot of dude friends. I'm into sports so we have a lot in common, but no, definitely 100% not dating."
Meanwhile, Sanchez sounded the same thing to TMZ, adding that his meeting with the actress at the In-N-Out Burger was getting the full support of his head coach, Rex Ryan. Sanchez added cryptically that the real reason why he was seen with Panettiere would be revealed soon.
Regarding her love life, Panettiere insisted that she would not keep something like that a secret. "It's too much energy most of the time to keep it hidden. So when I say we're just friends, I mean it!" she said. "Time will tell if I'm lying, but I'm 100% not! He's a great dude and he's a great football player and he's Jet player, which I love."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?