Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez Not Dating but There's a Catch
Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez took the time to clarify their state of relationship. The "Scream 4" star was recently seen out with the New York Jets quarterback just weeks after she announced her split from heavyweight boxing champion Wladmir Klitschko. Panettiere said about their status, "Definitely 100% not dating."
"I swear I'm not dating him at all. Honestly. I'm a huge Jets fan and became very good friends with him and his buddies," she told Us. "There's genuinely, absolutely nothing going on. I've always been that girl who has a lot of dude friends. I'm into sports so we have a lot in common, but no, definitely 100% not dating."
Meanwhile, Sanchez sounded the same thing to TMZ, adding that his meeting with the actress at the In-N-Out Burger was getting the full support of his head coach, Rex Ryan. Sanchez added cryptically that the real reason why he was seen with Panettiere would be revealed soon.
Regarding her love life, Panettiere insisted that she would not keep something like that a secret. "It's too much energy most of the time to keep it hidden. So when I say we're just friends, I mean it!" she said. "Time will tell if I'm lying, but I'm 100% not! He's a great dude and he's a great football player and he's Jet player, which I love."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked