Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez Not Dating but There's a Catch
Hayden Panettiere and Mark Sanchez took the time to clarify their state of relationship. The "Scream 4" star was recently seen out with the New York Jets quarterback just weeks after she announced her split from heavyweight boxing champion Wladmir Klitschko. Panettiere said about their status, "Definitely 100% not dating."
"I swear I'm not dating him at all. Honestly. I'm a huge Jets fan and became very good friends with him and his buddies," she told Us. "There's genuinely, absolutely nothing going on. I've always been that girl who has a lot of dude friends. I'm into sports so we have a lot in common, but no, definitely 100% not dating."
Meanwhile, Sanchez sounded the same thing to TMZ, adding that his meeting with the actress at the In-N-Out Burger was getting the full support of his head coach, Rex Ryan. Sanchez added cryptically that the real reason why he was seen with Panettiere would be revealed soon.
Regarding her love life, Panettiere insisted that she would not keep something like that a secret. "It's too much energy most of the time to keep it hidden. So when I say we're just friends, I mean it!" she said. "Time will tell if I'm lying, but I'm 100% not! He's a great dude and he's a great football player and he's Jet player, which I love."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale