Proof Found That Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids
Camille Grammer was apparently telling the truth when she said she files for primary custody of kids because her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer wants to separate the kids. Kelsey's lawyer may have denied this fact but TMZ obtained the papers in which Kelsey stated his intention to bring son Jude under his care and leave behind daughter Mason with her mom in California.
The letter which is dated April 29, 2011 said, "Kelsey proposes ... Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason." As stated in the document which was sent to Camille's lawyer, the comic actor would like to provide an education for Jude in Chicago.
Camille had fought for this, filing a paper work in Los Angeles Superior Court and demanding that Jude and Mason live primarily with her. Kelsey later said that he would go on trial if Camille went on with the custody battle. But now he may have to explain why his lawyer said that it was "inaccurate" that Kelsey would split the minor children.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'