Proof Found That Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids
Camille Grammer was apparently telling the truth when she said she files for primary custody of kids because her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer wants to separate the kids. Kelsey's lawyer may have denied this fact but TMZ obtained the papers in which Kelsey stated his intention to bring son Jude under his care and leave behind daughter Mason with her mom in California.
The letter which is dated April 29, 2011 said, "Kelsey proposes ... Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason." As stated in the document which was sent to Camille's lawyer, the comic actor would like to provide an education for Jude in Chicago.
Camille had fought for this, filing a paper work in Los Angeles Superior Court and demanding that Jude and Mason live primarily with her. Kelsey later said that he would go on trial if Camille went on with the custody battle. But now he may have to explain why his lawyer said that it was "inaccurate" that Kelsey would split the minor children.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?