Proof Found That Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids
Camille Grammer was apparently telling the truth when she said she files for primary custody of kids because her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer wants to separate the kids. Kelsey's lawyer may have denied this fact but TMZ obtained the papers in which Kelsey stated his intention to bring son Jude under his care and leave behind daughter Mason with her mom in California.
The letter which is dated April 29, 2011 said, "Kelsey proposes ... Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason." As stated in the document which was sent to Camille's lawyer, the comic actor would like to provide an education for Jude in Chicago.
Camille had fought for this, filing a paper work in Los Angeles Superior Court and demanding that Jude and Mason live primarily with her. Kelsey later said that he would go on trial if Camille went on with the custody battle. But now he may have to explain why his lawyer said that it was "inaccurate" that Kelsey would split the minor children.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard