Proof Found That Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids
Camille Grammer was apparently telling the truth when she said she files for primary custody of kids because her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer wants to separate the kids. Kelsey's lawyer may have denied this fact but TMZ obtained the papers in which Kelsey stated his intention to bring son Jude under his care and leave behind daughter Mason with her mom in California.
The letter which is dated April 29, 2011 said, "Kelsey proposes ... Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason." As stated in the document which was sent to Camille's lawyer, the comic actor would like to provide an education for Jude in Chicago.
Camille had fought for this, filing a paper work in Los Angeles Superior Court and demanding that Jude and Mason live primarily with her. Kelsey later said that he would go on trial if Camille went on with the custody battle. But now he may have to explain why his lawyer said that it was "inaccurate" that Kelsey would split the minor children.
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017