Proof Found That Kelsey Grammer Wants to Separate Kids
Camille Grammer was apparently telling the truth when she said she files for primary custody of kids because her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer wants to separate the kids. Kelsey's lawyer may have denied this fact but TMZ obtained the papers in which Kelsey stated his intention to bring son Jude under his care and leave behind daughter Mason with her mom in California.
The letter which is dated April 29, 2011 said, "Kelsey proposes ... Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason." As stated in the document which was sent to Camille's lawyer, the comic actor would like to provide an education for Jude in Chicago.
Camille had fought for this, filing a paper work in Los Angeles Superior Court and demanding that Jude and Mason live primarily with her. Kelsey later said that he would go on trial if Camille went on with the custody battle. But now he may have to explain why his lawyer said that it was "inaccurate" that Kelsey would split the minor children.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November