New 'Grimm' Promo: Fairy Tales Are Real
NBC has debuted a new sneak peek for its new series "Grimm". Keeping the mystery under wraps, the preview does not share much but follows a girl who is jogging before she is being ambushed by a mysterious figure. In the meantime, the taglines emphasize that such fairy tales as "Hansel & Gretel", "Rapunzel" as well as "Little Red Riding Hood" are real.
Detective Nick Burkhardt, working homicide in Portland, Oregon, sees things he couldn't quite explain like a gorgeous woman suddenly transforming into a hideous hag, or an average Joe turning into a vicious troll. He later discovers that he's a descendant of an elite group of hunters known as "Grimms" who are charged with stopping the proliferation of supernatural creatures in the world.
Reluctant at first, he solves crimes with his partner who notices that something about Nick has radically changed but can't quite put his finger on it. Along the way, Nick finds himself unexpectedly getting help on some of the more difficult cases from Monroe, a guy who seems normal at first but is soon revealed to be what might be called a "big bad wolf."
Coming from the executive producers of "Buffy" and "Angel", "Grimm" stars David Giuntoli as Nick. It will start airing this fall on Fridays at 9 P.M.
More Grimm News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer