New 'Grimm' Promo: Fairy Tales Are Real
NBC has debuted a new sneak peek for its new series "Grimm". Keeping the mystery under wraps, the preview does not share much but follows a girl who is jogging before she is being ambushed by a mysterious figure. In the meantime, the taglines emphasize that such fairy tales as "Hansel & Gretel", "Rapunzel" as well as "Little Red Riding Hood" are real.
Detective Nick Burkhardt, working homicide in Portland, Oregon, sees things he couldn't quite explain like a gorgeous woman suddenly transforming into a hideous hag, or an average Joe turning into a vicious troll. He later discovers that he's a descendant of an elite group of hunters known as "Grimms" who are charged with stopping the proliferation of supernatural creatures in the world.
Reluctant at first, he solves crimes with his partner who notices that something about Nick has radically changed but can't quite put his finger on it. Along the way, Nick finds himself unexpectedly getting help on some of the more difficult cases from Monroe, a guy who seems normal at first but is soon revealed to be what might be called a "big bad wolf."
Coming from the executive producers of "Buffy" and "Angel", "Grimm" stars David Giuntoli as Nick. It will start airing this fall on Fridays at 9 P.M.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed