'Ghost Rider 2' and 'The Amazing Spider-Man' to Hit Comic-Con
It has been quite a moment after the last news from "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" emerged. Now, directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor have hinted that the film will be brought to 2011 San Diego Comic-Con. Taking to their Twitter page, Neveldine/Taylor posted, "can't wait to reveal the evolved GR...... comicon seems like a year away."
Earlier on the same day, Sony has issued a press release that "The Amazing Spider-Man" will also be presented during the event. The press release also announces that the film opens a "Face of the Fan" contest. It is advised to visit www.faceofthefan.com to check details about the contest.
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" follows Johnny Blaze, a.k.a Ghost Rider, who hides out in remote Eastern Europe and struggles to repress his curse. Nicolas Cage reprises his role as the main character, with Ciaran Hinds and Johnny Whitworth playing the Devil and Blackout respectively. The film itself is slated for February 17, 2012 release Stateside.
Meanwhile, "The Amazing Spider-Man" centers its story on Peter Parker who is grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. Andrew Garfield plays the titular character, while Emma Stone stars as Gwen Stacy, Parker's love interest. This Marc Webb-directed film will open in theaters nationwide on July 3, 2012.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked