'Ghost Rider 2' and 'The Amazing Spider-Man' to Hit Comic-Con
It has been quite a moment after the last news from "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" emerged. Now, directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor have hinted that the film will be brought to 2011 San Diego Comic-Con. Taking to their Twitter page, Neveldine/Taylor posted, "can't wait to reveal the evolved GR...... comicon seems like a year away."
Earlier on the same day, Sony has issued a press release that "The Amazing Spider-Man" will also be presented during the event. The press release also announces that the film opens a "Face of the Fan" contest. It is advised to visit www.faceofthefan.com to check details about the contest.
"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" follows Johnny Blaze, a.k.a Ghost Rider, who hides out in remote Eastern Europe and struggles to repress his curse. Nicolas Cage reprises his role as the main character, with Ciaran Hinds and Johnny Whitworth playing the Devil and Blackout respectively. The film itself is slated for February 17, 2012 release Stateside.
Meanwhile, "The Amazing Spider-Man" centers its story on Peter Parker who is grappling with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. Andrew Garfield plays the titular character, while Emma Stone stars as Gwen Stacy, Parker's love interest. This Marc Webb-directed film will open in theaters nationwide on July 3, 2012.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp