Pink Welcomes 'Gorgeous' Baby Daughter
Pink has finally given birth to her first child with motocross husband Carey Hart. Just hours after she was spotted calmly walking into the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, June 2, the "So What" hitmaker made use of her Twitter account to announce the arrival of her baby girl.
Sharing her excitement with her followers, the 31-year-old pop rock singer tweeted, "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart." She went on to gush that her newborn daughter is "gorgeous, just like her daddy." She ended her tweet with a tagline that read "#beyondblessed".
Pink checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at around 12:30 P.M. on Thursday. It was reported that the singer could deliver her baby via C-section. A source told Radar Online earlier, "Pink's baby was breached, so they were going to schedule a C-section if the baby didn't correct its position." It is still unclear whether the singer did have c-section delivery.
On Wednesday, June 1, Pink prompted speculations that she has gone into labor after posting a cryptic message on Twitter. "New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new.... Also called the Honey Moon. #intoit," her tweet read.
More Pink News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China