Pink Welcomes 'Gorgeous' Baby Daughter
Pink has finally given birth to her first child with motocross husband Carey Hart. Just hours after she was spotted calmly walking into the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, June 2, the "So What" hitmaker made use of her Twitter account to announce the arrival of her baby girl.
Sharing her excitement with her followers, the 31-year-old pop rock singer tweeted, "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart." She went on to gush that her newborn daughter is "gorgeous, just like her daddy." She ended her tweet with a tagline that read "#beyondblessed".
Pink checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at around 12:30 P.M. on Thursday. It was reported that the singer could deliver her baby via C-section. A source told Radar Online earlier, "Pink's baby was breached, so they were going to schedule a C-section if the baby didn't correct its position." It is still unclear whether the singer did have c-section delivery.
On Wednesday, June 1, Pink prompted speculations that she has gone into labor after posting a cryptic message on Twitter. "New Moon in Gemini today :) a good time to start something new.... Also called the Honey Moon. #intoit," her tweet read.
More Pink News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'