Report: Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn Have Split
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn might have called it quits. A source has just told People Magazine that the rumored couple are no longer dating. Words began to swirl that their romance might be hitting a rough patch when the two didn't attend the 2011 Cannes Film Festival together.
50-year-old Sean premiered his Terrence Malick-directed drama, "The Tree of Life", at the film festival back in mid-May. 26-year-old Scarlett herself has been kept busy reprising her "Iron Man 2" role as Black Widow for "The Avengers" in New Mexico. Reason for the alleged split is still unknown.
Scarlett has been romantically linked to Sean after she called off her marriage with Ryan Reynolds in December 2010. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress and the "Milk" actor were reported having a one-day trip to Mexico earlier this March and were later said sharing a cozy dinner at Chateau Marmont.
A representative for Scarlett has denied the romance rumor, insisting "Scarlett and Sean are not dating - they have been friends for years." Still, the twosome added more fuel to the speculation when they were spotted holding hands following the White House Correspondents' Association dinner in Washington, D.C.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion