Glenn Beck to Leave Fox News on June 30, Meredith Vieira May Return to 'The View'
Glenn Beck's last day on Fox News has been unveiled. A source close to the situation informs that the 47-year-old anchor, who announced his retirement in April, will officially leave the daily program on June 30.
Beck, however, is not necessarily parting ways with the network since he is "developing other content for Fox, through specials and other things, on television and beyond." The network has not announced a replacement for Beck.
In the meantime, another anchor Meredith Vieira is reportedly wanted to return to her old show "The View". It is reported that Barbara Walters would love to welcome back her former co-host, who will leave NBC's "Today" this month.
"Barbara adores Meredith and would welcome her back on 'The View' in a second," a "View" insider tells PopEater. "Meredith returning home would be a great ratings boost and Barbara likes nothing better than ratings success even if it means asking one of the regular women to have a less active role."
More The View News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'