Glenn Beck to Leave Fox News on June 30, Meredith Vieira May Return to 'The View'
Glenn Beck's last day on Fox News has been unveiled. A source close to the situation informs that the 47-year-old anchor, who announced his retirement in April, will officially leave the daily program on June 30.
Beck, however, is not necessarily parting ways with the network since he is "developing other content for Fox, through specials and other things, on television and beyond." The network has not announced a replacement for Beck.
In the meantime, another anchor Meredith Vieira is reportedly wanted to return to her old show "The View". It is reported that Barbara Walters would love to welcome back her former co-host, who will leave NBC's "Today" this month.
"Barbara adores Meredith and would welcome her back on 'The View' in a second," a "View" insider tells PopEater. "Meredith returning home would be a great ratings boost and Barbara likes nothing better than ratings success even if it means asking one of the regular women to have a less active role."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?