Glenn Beck to Leave Fox News on June 30, Meredith Vieira May Return to 'The View'
Glenn Beck's last day on Fox News has been unveiled. A source close to the situation informs that the 47-year-old anchor, who announced his retirement in April, will officially leave the daily program on June 30.
Beck, however, is not necessarily parting ways with the network since he is "developing other content for Fox, through specials and other things, on television and beyond." The network has not announced a replacement for Beck.
In the meantime, another anchor Meredith Vieira is reportedly wanted to return to her old show "The View". It is reported that Barbara Walters would love to welcome back her former co-host, who will leave NBC's "Today" this month.
"Barbara adores Meredith and would welcome her back on 'The View' in a second," a "View" insider tells PopEater. "Meredith returning home would be a great ratings boost and Barbara likes nothing better than ratings success even if it means asking one of the regular women to have a less active role."
More The View News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna