New Trailer From 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Reveals Caesar's Evolution
Evolution becomes revolution in a fresh trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". This newly-released video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, offers a look at little Caesar who grows up through experiments and eventually becomes the leader of other primates. The snippet also provides a scene where Caesar writes a name on a blackboard.
Caesar is a chimp which happens to be the guinea pig for an experiment to cure Alzheimer's disease, and other neurological degenerative conditions in humans. In his developmental stages, James Franco's Will Rodman becomes a father figure for Caesar, as well as a man of science. In the sci-fi film, Will is a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes.
Andy Serkis brings Caesar into life, while Freida Pinto portrays Will's love interest Caroline. Other actors like Tom Felton, John Lithgow and Brian Cox take the supporting roles. In the meantime, Rupert Wyatt serves behind the lens for the film which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 5.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'