New Trailer From 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' Reveals Caesar's Evolution
Evolution becomes revolution in a fresh trailer from "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". This newly-released video, obtained via Yahoo! Movies, offers a look at little Caesar who grows up through experiments and eventually becomes the leader of other primates. The snippet also provides a scene where Caesar writes a name on a blackboard.
Caesar is a chimp which happens to be the guinea pig for an experiment to cure Alzheimer's disease, and other neurological degenerative conditions in humans. In his developmental stages, James Franco's Will Rodman becomes a father figure for Caesar, as well as a man of science. In the sci-fi film, Will is a crucial figure in the war between humans and apes after he makes a breakthrough while studying the development of intelligence in apes.
Andy Serkis brings Caesar into life, while Freida Pinto portrays Will's love interest Caroline. Other actors like Tom Felton, John Lithgow and Brian Cox take the supporting roles. In the meantime, Rupert Wyatt serves behind the lens for the film which is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 5.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck