Ex-Wife Files for Primary Custody of Kids, Kelsey Grammer Wants Trial
The custody battle between Kelsey Grammer and his ex-wife Camille Donatacci is heating up. Less than a month after Kelsey sought sole custody of their children, the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" fired back by filing her own petition to have Mason and Jude live primarily with her.
In the documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Camille claims that Kelsey's request for the kids' custody were "done in order to create a false impression to the media and to wrongfully disparage" her. She also accused him of refusing "to provide information as to his residency and/or schedule for the summer and thereafter."
An inside source shared to People Magazine, "She will continue to fight aggressively to keep her kids and keep her kids together. Kelsey's not been civil. [Camille] has tried to reach out without lawyers on multiple occasions and been rebuffed." The insider added that the TV personality "would love to have a relationship with Kelsey for the kids' sake," but "Kelsey will not communicate with her."
In response to Camille's custody filings, Kelsey has filed legal documents in which he made it clear that he plans to go to trial. His lawyer Lance Spiegel noted in the papers that the divorced couple and their children are evaluated by child custody expert to determine the best custody arrangement. A temporary arrangement is in place until July 2.
On Camille's claim that Kelsey only wants his son Jude to live with him and not his daughter Mason, his lawyer Lance insisted that it is not true. "Their statement is inaccurate, as indicated by our papers filed with the court today. Kelsey's priority is to protect both of his children and he will not make further comment, except that their statement is inaccurate," he explained.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic