Olivia Wilde to Share 'The Words' With Bradley Cooper
Olivia Wilde is likely to share big screen with Bradley Cooper. The 27-year-old beauty has allegedly signed up for a forthcoming drama thriller, "The Words", which has Cooper take the main lead role to star opposite Jeremy Irons and Dennis Quaid.
In addition to Wilde, Variety reports that "Juno" actor J.K. Simmons is attached to the upcoming movie. He is joined by "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" hunk Ben Barnes and "The Mummy" actor John Hannah.
"The Words" revolves around a writer (Cooper) who, at the peak of his success, must pay the price for stealing another man's work. Brian Klugman and Lee Sternthal helm the project as well as provide the screenplay, while James M. Young, Tatiana Kelly and Michael Benaroya team up to produce the film.
Wilde is about to make a major appearance in the big screen through her role in "Cowboys and Aliens", starring opposite Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford. Previously, she starred in "Tron Legacy". Additionally, she has been taking the role of Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley on "House M.D." since 2007.
Simmons is probably best known for his part as J. Jonah Jameson in some "Spider-Man" films. Barnes has shot to fame through his role as Caspian X in "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" and "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Meanwhile, Hannah is currently making appearance on TV series "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena".
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too