Video: Jessica Biel and Pharrell Williams in New Revlon Ad
Jessica Biel, Pharrell Williams and Darren Aronofsky are the pillars of Revlon's new mascara commercial. Biel, with her enchanting eyes, becomes the model for the cosmetic brand's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara while Williams contributes to the jingle and stars as the man chasing after Biel. Aronofsky does all the directorial work.
Filming the commercial "was amazing," Biel told THR, adding "It was like shooting a movie. It was so creative." Biel noted that she would "love" to do a film with Aronofsky, joking that she sold herself hard on set. "It was the beginning of our relationship," she said.
Biel's everyday make-up when she is not filming includes the new mascara product, sunscreen and lip gloss. She said her everyday makeup look is very "simple," but she looks forward to experimenting on film like "The Tall Man" where she gets to be "gothic".
The commercial ad which is called "Hypnoteyzed" will begin playing in U.S. movie theaters on June 13.
More Jessica Biel News
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo