Video: Jessica Biel and Pharrell Williams in New Revlon Ad
Jessica Biel, Pharrell Williams and Darren Aronofsky are the pillars of Revlon's new mascara commercial. Biel, with her enchanting eyes, becomes the model for the cosmetic brand's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara while Williams contributes to the jingle and stars as the man chasing after Biel. Aronofsky does all the directorial work.
Filming the commercial "was amazing," Biel told THR, adding "It was like shooting a movie. It was so creative." Biel noted that she would "love" to do a film with Aronofsky, joking that she sold herself hard on set. "It was the beginning of our relationship," she said.
Biel's everyday make-up when she is not filming includes the new mascara product, sunscreen and lip gloss. She said her everyday makeup look is very "simple," but she looks forward to experimenting on film like "The Tall Man" where she gets to be "gothic".
The commercial ad which is called "Hypnoteyzed" will begin playing in U.S. movie theaters on June 13.
More Jessica Biel News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics