Video: Jessica Biel and Pharrell Williams in New Revlon Ad
Jessica Biel, Pharrell Williams and Darren Aronofsky are the pillars of Revlon's new mascara commercial. Biel, with her enchanting eyes, becomes the model for the cosmetic brand's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara while Williams contributes to the jingle and stars as the man chasing after Biel. Aronofsky does all the directorial work.
Filming the commercial "was amazing," Biel told THR, adding "It was like shooting a movie. It was so creative." Biel noted that she would "love" to do a film with Aronofsky, joking that she sold herself hard on set. "It was the beginning of our relationship," she said.
Biel's everyday make-up when she is not filming includes the new mascara product, sunscreen and lip gloss. She said her everyday makeup look is very "simple," but she looks forward to experimenting on film like "The Tall Man" where she gets to be "gothic".
The commercial ad which is called "Hypnoteyzed" will begin playing in U.S. movie theaters on June 13.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics