Video: Jessica Biel and Pharrell Williams in New Revlon Ad
Jessica Biel, Pharrell Williams and Darren Aronofsky are the pillars of Revlon's new mascara commercial. Biel, with her enchanting eyes, becomes the model for the cosmetic brand's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara while Williams contributes to the jingle and stars as the man chasing after Biel. Aronofsky does all the directorial work.
Filming the commercial "was amazing," Biel told THR, adding "It was like shooting a movie. It was so creative." Biel noted that she would "love" to do a film with Aronofsky, joking that she sold herself hard on set. "It was the beginning of our relationship," she said.
Biel's everyday make-up when she is not filming includes the new mascara product, sunscreen and lip gloss. She said her everyday makeup look is very "simple," but she looks forward to experimenting on film like "The Tall Man" where she gets to be "gothic".
The commercial ad which is called "Hypnoteyzed" will begin playing in U.S. movie theaters on June 13.
More Jessica Biel News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny