Video: Jessica Biel and Pharrell Williams in New Revlon Ad
Jessica Biel, Pharrell Williams and Darren Aronofsky are the pillars of Revlon's new mascara commercial. Biel, with her enchanting eyes, becomes the model for the cosmetic brand's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara while Williams contributes to the jingle and stars as the man chasing after Biel. Aronofsky does all the directorial work.
Filming the commercial "was amazing," Biel told THR, adding "It was like shooting a movie. It was so creative." Biel noted that she would "love" to do a film with Aronofsky, joking that she sold herself hard on set. "It was the beginning of our relationship," she said.
Biel's everyday make-up when she is not filming includes the new mascara product, sunscreen and lip gloss. She said her everyday makeup look is very "simple," but she looks forward to experimenting on film like "The Tall Man" where she gets to be "gothic".
The commercial ad which is called "Hypnoteyzed" will begin playing in U.S. movie theaters on June 13.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik