Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Found Guilty in Baby's Death
A judge has laid the verdict that Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter Amanda Brumfield is found guilty of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her best friend's 1-year-old. Olivia Madison Garcia died while Brumfield was babysitting in October 2008.
Brumfield insisted that the child had fallen near a playpen and hit her head which resulted in her death. Police said Brumfield called for help more than two hours later after being unable to revive the child.
Autopsy later revealed that Garcia suffered from fractured skull and brain injury, which is impossible to get on such short distance fall. It was later ruled homicide and Brumfield was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.
Brumfield will stand trial in July. Thornton has not given a comment on his daughter's issue. In 2009, his publicist said that the actor "has had no contact with her for quite some time."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting