Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Found Guilty in Baby's Death
A judge has laid the verdict that Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter Amanda Brumfield is found guilty of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her best friend's 1-year-old. Olivia Madison Garcia died while Brumfield was babysitting in October 2008.
Brumfield insisted that the child had fallen near a playpen and hit her head which resulted in her death. Police said Brumfield called for help more than two hours later after being unable to revive the child.
Autopsy later revealed that Garcia suffered from fractured skull and brain injury, which is impossible to get on such short distance fall. It was later ruled homicide and Brumfield was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.
Brumfield will stand trial in July. Thornton has not given a comment on his daughter's issue. In 2009, his publicist said that the actor "has had no contact with her for quite some time."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?