Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Found Guilty in Baby's Death
A judge has laid the verdict that Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter Amanda Brumfield is found guilty of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her best friend's 1-year-old. Olivia Madison Garcia died while Brumfield was babysitting in October 2008.
Brumfield insisted that the child had fallen near a playpen and hit her head which resulted in her death. Police said Brumfield called for help more than two hours later after being unable to revive the child.
Autopsy later revealed that Garcia suffered from fractured skull and brain injury, which is impossible to get on such short distance fall. It was later ruled homicide and Brumfield was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.
Brumfield will stand trial in July. Thornton has not given a comment on his daughter's issue. In 2009, his publicist said that the actor "has had no contact with her for quite some time."
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6