Billy Bob Thornton's Daughter Found Guilty in Baby's Death
A judge has laid the verdict that Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter Amanda Brumfield is found guilty of aggravated manslaughter in the death of her best friend's 1-year-old. Olivia Madison Garcia died while Brumfield was babysitting in October 2008.
Brumfield insisted that the child had fallen near a playpen and hit her head which resulted in her death. Police said Brumfield called for help more than two hours later after being unable to revive the child.
Autopsy later revealed that Garcia suffered from fractured skull and brain injury, which is impossible to get on such short distance fall. It was later ruled homicide and Brumfield was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.
Brumfield will stand trial in July. Thornton has not given a comment on his daughter's issue. In 2009, his publicist said that the actor "has had no contact with her for quite some time."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo