Porn Studios Bidding for J.Lo's Honeymoon Video
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa continues to haunt her life thirteen years after their divorce. Their honeymoon tape that Noa sold to current girlfriend Claudia Vazquez to release for commercial purpose has sparked a bidding war among big porn studios such as Red Light District, YouPorn.com and PornHub.com.
These companies are bidding only around $40,000 for the tape because it doesn't actually contain sex scenes. It was shot back in 1997, a year before their divorce, containing "J. Lo's rise to fame, and her marriage to Ojani" as well as "nudity on her part in the now 21 hours of home movies". It went to Noa's possession and later to Vazquez's.
Lopez tried to block the release but a judge in Los Angeles court ruled that she had no case. "Claudia will be meeting with video distributors on Tuesday, and hopefully a deal can be made very soon," Noa's agent Ed Meyer said last week. No deal has been struck yet as of press time.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip