Kim Kardashian: I Am NOT Pregnant
Kim Kardashian isn't going to stay quiet about the pregnancy rumors hitting her. The newly-engaged star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has responded to OK! Magazine's cover story suggesting she is "having a baby". Setting the record straight, she wrote on her official blog, "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant!"
"Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I'm not pregnant!" stressed the 30-year-old TV personality. "I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don't have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don't always believe what you read, dolls."
Kim recently got engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries. In addition to reporting about the engagement, OK! claimed that the couple "are going to have a baby". The publication cited a source as saying, "Kim always thought she'd have at least one or two kids by now, so she's absolutely in a hurry. And Kris loves kids and doesn't see any reason to wait. Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics