Kim Kardashian: I Am NOT Pregnant
Kim Kardashian isn't going to stay quiet about the pregnancy rumors hitting her. The newly-engaged star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has responded to OK! Magazine's cover story suggesting she is "having a baby". Setting the record straight, she wrote on her official blog, "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant!"
"Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I'm not pregnant!" stressed the 30-year-old TV personality. "I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don't have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don't always believe what you read, dolls."
Kim recently got engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries. In addition to reporting about the engagement, OK! claimed that the couple "are going to have a baby". The publication cited a source as saying, "Kim always thought she'd have at least one or two kids by now, so she's absolutely in a hurry. And Kris loves kids and doesn't see any reason to wait. Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March