Kim Kardashian: I Am NOT Pregnant
Kim Kardashian isn't going to stay quiet about the pregnancy rumors hitting her. The newly-engaged star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has responded to OK! Magazine's cover story suggesting she is "having a baby". Setting the record straight, she wrote on her official blog, "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant!"
"Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I'm not pregnant!" stressed the 30-year-old TV personality. "I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don't have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don't always believe what you read, dolls."
Kim recently got engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries. In addition to reporting about the engagement, OK! claimed that the couple "are going to have a baby". The publication cited a source as saying, "Kim always thought she'd have at least one or two kids by now, so she's absolutely in a hurry. And Kris loves kids and doesn't see any reason to wait. Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones