Kim Kardashian: I Am NOT Pregnant
Kim Kardashian isn't going to stay quiet about the pregnancy rumors hitting her. The newly-engaged star of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" has responded to OK! Magazine's cover story suggesting she is "having a baby". Setting the record straight, she wrote on her official blog, "This is crazy! I am NOT pregnant!"
"Magazines can be so tricky with their wording! The inside states that one day I want a baby! But I'm not pregnant!" stressed the 30-year-old TV personality. "I can foresee lots of crazy, made up stories coming out in the near future and I certainly don't have time to shut down every rumor. But believe that if you hear it from me, it will be true. Otherwise, don't always believe what you read, dolls."
Kim recently got engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries. In addition to reporting about the engagement, OK! claimed that the couple "are going to have a baby". The publication cited a source as saying, "Kim always thought she'd have at least one or two kids by now, so she's absolutely in a hurry. And Kris loves kids and doesn't see any reason to wait. Her friends are even taking bets on whether it will be a boy or a girl."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media