New 'Horrible Bosses' Clip: Jason Sudeikis and Friends on Stakeout
After MTV aired "Fright Night" and "The Art of Getting By" clips as parts of MTV "Sneak Peek Week", a fresh clip from "Horrible Bosses" gets its turn. In the preview, Charlie Day, Jason Bateman and Jason Sudeikis are on their stakeout. Being well-planned, things don't go as expected when a car suddenly gets out of a house, sending the trio into panic mode.
Earlier on the same day, a new trailer from the comedy film has been unveiled as well. Although most of the scenes look similar to the snippet previously released, this trailer still contains a new footage where Jennifer Aniston puts a man's hand on her breast.
"Horrible Bosses" revolves around Dale Arbus (Day), Nick Hendricks (Bateman) and Kurt Buckman (Sudeikis), three friends who conspire to kill their intolerable employers. Instead of quitting the job, they devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers permanently. There's only one problem: even the best laid plans are only as foolproof as the brains behind them.
"Four Christmases" director Seth Gordon takes the directorial job, with Jonathan M. Goldstein, John Francis Daley, Michael Markowitz co-writing the script. "Horrible Bosses" will open in U.S. theaters on July 8.
'Horrible Bosses' clip:
'Horrible Bosses' trailer:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy