'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Daniel Craig Holds Topless Rooney Mara
The marketing department for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" is moving forward by unleashing a domestic poster for the forthcoming film. The one-sheet highlights Rooney Mara who goes topless, with Daniel Craig holding her from behind. It also has a tagline "Evil Shall be Expelled With Evil" under the release date.
David Fincher, the man behind "Fight Club", directs this drama thriller film which is slated for December 21 release across the nation. It will center the story on a ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Mara) and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard and Christopher Plummer are among stars taking supporting roles in the upcoming movie. The film itself is produced by Scott Rudin, Cean Chaffin, Ole Sondberg, Soren Staermose.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters