'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Daniel Craig Holds Topless Rooney Mara
The marketing department for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" is moving forward by unleashing a domestic poster for the forthcoming film. The one-sheet highlights Rooney Mara who goes topless, with Daniel Craig holding her from behind. It also has a tagline "Evil Shall be Expelled With Evil" under the release date.
David Fincher, the man behind "Fight Club", directs this drama thriller film which is slated for December 21 release across the nation. It will center the story on a ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Mara) and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard and Christopher Plummer are among stars taking supporting roles in the upcoming movie. The film itself is produced by Scott Rudin, Cean Chaffin, Ole Sondberg, Soren Staermose.
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'