'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Daniel Craig Holds Topless Rooney Mara
The marketing department for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" is moving forward by unleashing a domestic poster for the forthcoming film. The one-sheet highlights Rooney Mara who goes topless, with Daniel Craig holding her from behind. It also has a tagline "Evil Shall be Expelled With Evil" under the release date.
David Fincher, the man behind "Fight Club", directs this drama thriller film which is slated for December 21 release across the nation. It will center the story on a ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Mara) and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard and Christopher Plummer are among stars taking supporting roles in the upcoming movie. The film itself is produced by Scott Rudin, Cean Chaffin, Ole Sondberg, Soren Staermose.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt