'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Daniel Craig Holds Topless Rooney Mara
The marketing department for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" is moving forward by unleashing a domestic poster for the forthcoming film. The one-sheet highlights Rooney Mara who goes topless, with Daniel Craig holding her from behind. It also has a tagline "Evil Shall be Expelled With Evil" under the release date.
David Fincher, the man behind "Fight Club", directs this drama thriller film which is slated for December 21 release across the nation. It will center the story on a ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Mara) and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard and Christopher Plummer are among stars taking supporting roles in the upcoming movie. The film itself is produced by Scott Rudin, Cean Chaffin, Ole Sondberg, Soren Staermose.
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer