'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Poster: Daniel Craig Holds Topless Rooney Mara
The marketing department for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" is moving forward by unleashing a domestic poster for the forthcoming film. The one-sheet highlights Rooney Mara who goes topless, with Daniel Craig holding her from behind. It also has a tagline "Evil Shall be Expelled With Evil" under the release date.
David Fincher, the man behind "Fight Club", directs this drama thriller film which is slated for December 21 release across the nation. It will center the story on a ruthless computer hacker Lisbeth Salander (Mara) and disgraced financial journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) who are employed to find missing girl Harriet Vanger by her uncle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard and Christopher Plummer are among stars taking supporting roles in the upcoming movie. The film itself is produced by Scott Rudin, Cean Chaffin, Ole Sondberg, Soren Staermose.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed