Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Fall Out a 'Fabrication', Claims Rep
Contrary to swirling rumors, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are still best friends. Stephen Huvane, a representative for Jennifer, was quick to shoot down recent report that the two had a falling out. "It's a complete fabrication," he told E! News. "There was no fall[ing] out and Jennifer considers Courteney to be a dear and close friend."
Us Weekly earlier reported that there is tension between 42-year-old Jennifer and her former "Friends" co-star. As for the possible reason, the publication suggested that the "Just Go with It" actress didn't like how 46-year-old Courteney handled her separation from husband of 11 years, David Arquette.
"Jen thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers. Like she's playing mind games with David," so a source close to Jennifer told the magazine. Since announcing her split from David, Courteney has been spotted hanging with her "Cougar Town" co-stars, Brian Van Holt and Josh Hopkins.
In contrast to Us Weekly claim, People Magazine reported that Jennifer recently introduced her rumored new man, Justin Theroux, to Courteney. The "Horrible Bosses" actress reportedly threw a small soiree last Friday, May 27 so that her close friends, including Chelsea Handler, could meet the actor/screenwriter. "They all had a great time and enjoyed Justin's company," so said a source.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby