Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Fall Out a 'Fabrication', Claims Rep
Contrary to swirling rumors, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are still best friends. Stephen Huvane, a representative for Jennifer, was quick to shoot down recent report that the two had a falling out. "It's a complete fabrication," he told E! News. "There was no fall[ing] out and Jennifer considers Courteney to be a dear and close friend."
Us Weekly earlier reported that there is tension between 42-year-old Jennifer and her former "Friends" co-star. As for the possible reason, the publication suggested that the "Just Go with It" actress didn't like how 46-year-old Courteney handled her separation from husband of 11 years, David Arquette.
"Jen thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers. Like she's playing mind games with David," so a source close to Jennifer told the magazine. Since announcing her split from David, Courteney has been spotted hanging with her "Cougar Town" co-stars, Brian Van Holt and Josh Hopkins.
In contrast to Us Weekly claim, People Magazine reported that Jennifer recently introduced her rumored new man, Justin Theroux, to Courteney. The "Horrible Bosses" actress reportedly threw a small soiree last Friday, May 27 so that her close friends, including Chelsea Handler, could meet the actor/screenwriter. "They all had a great time and enjoyed Justin's company," so said a source.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed