Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Fall Out a 'Fabrication', Claims Rep
Contrary to swirling rumors, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are still best friends. Stephen Huvane, a representative for Jennifer, was quick to shoot down recent report that the two had a falling out. "It's a complete fabrication," he told E! News. "There was no fall[ing] out and Jennifer considers Courteney to be a dear and close friend."
Us Weekly earlier reported that there is tension between 42-year-old Jennifer and her former "Friends" co-star. As for the possible reason, the publication suggested that the "Just Go with It" actress didn't like how 46-year-old Courteney handled her separation from husband of 11 years, David Arquette.
"Jen thinks Courteney is acting callous by running around with this guy but refusing to file divorce papers. Like she's playing mind games with David," so a source close to Jennifer told the magazine. Since announcing her split from David, Courteney has been spotted hanging with her "Cougar Town" co-stars, Brian Van Holt and Josh Hopkins.
In contrast to Us Weekly claim, People Magazine reported that Jennifer recently introduced her rumored new man, Justin Theroux, to Courteney. The "Horrible Bosses" actress reportedly threw a small soiree last Friday, May 27 so that her close friends, including Chelsea Handler, could meet the actor/screenwriter. "They all had a great time and enjoyed Justin's company," so said a source.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard