Intimidating Bellatrix Lestrange Hits 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps expanding the amount of character poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Last time, Professor Severus Snape was the person who received his own banner. Now, Bellatrix Lestrange pops up and gives away her intimidating glare on her dark one-sheet.
Lestrange is one of the most faithful members of the Death Eaters, a group of Voldemort's followers. Despite her apparent mental instability, she is a witch of prodigious ability, as demonstrated by all her victories in duels against other characters.
The witch will help the Dark Lord during the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war in the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series. In the meantime, Harry Potter should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Helena Bonham Carter reprises her role as the paranoid Lestrange. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Alan Rickman will also reprise their role as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Snape respectively. The David Yates-directed film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana