Intimidating Bellatrix Lestrange Hits 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps expanding the amount of character poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Last time, Professor Severus Snape was the person who received his own banner. Now, Bellatrix Lestrange pops up and gives away her intimidating glare on her dark one-sheet.
Lestrange is one of the most faithful members of the Death Eaters, a group of Voldemort's followers. Despite her apparent mental instability, she is a witch of prodigious ability, as demonstrated by all her victories in duels against other characters.
The witch will help the Dark Lord during the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war in the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series. In the meantime, Harry Potter should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Helena Bonham Carter reprises her role as the paranoid Lestrange. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Alan Rickman will also reprise their role as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Snape respectively. The David Yates-directed film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris