Intimidating Bellatrix Lestrange Hits 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster
Warner Bros. Pictures keeps expanding the amount of character poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". Last time, Professor Severus Snape was the person who received his own banner. Now, Bellatrix Lestrange pops up and gives away her intimidating glare on her dark one-sheet.
Lestrange is one of the most faithful members of the Death Eaters, a group of Voldemort's followers. Despite her apparent mental instability, she is a witch of prodigious ability, as demonstrated by all her victories in duels against other characters.
The witch will help the Dark Lord during the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war in the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series. In the meantime, Harry Potter should make an ultimate sacrifice to end the battle. The film will also witness doom and gloom moments where no one is safe, even within the Hogwarts buildings.
Helena Bonham Carter reprises her role as the paranoid Lestrange. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson and Alan Rickman will also reprise their role as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Snape respectively. The David Yates-directed film will open wide in the U.S. on July 15.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says