Justin Bieber Brings Selena Gomez Home to Meet His Family
Death threats apparently could not stop Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez from getting even serious with their romantic relationship. After getting hot and heavy in Hawaii during a recent vacation, the teen couple made a trip to Justin's hometown in Canada where Selena got to meet his extended family.
On Wednesday, June 1, the twosome were spotted enjoying lunch at the Swiss Chalet in Toronto. One source told Hollywood Life that they were joined by his cousins, aunt and uncle at the restaurant, before adding, "They were really sweet and make an adorable couple. Justin comes here whenever he's in town. For lunch he had the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad and Selena had a cheese burger with fries."
Justin and Selena were also seen spending time with his father Jeremy and half-siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, at a local park. An eyewitness shared to Us Magazine, "They looked like one big happy family. The little kids took to Selena straight away and they were all laughing and joking around. They couldn't have been happier."
Justin has been dating Selena for a little over six months. Ever since the pair were spotted showing off their affection publicly, Selena has received numerous death threats from many of Justin's devoted fans. The threats mounted up after photos of the two cavorting on the beach during their Hawaiian vacation surfaced.
One fan wrote on Twitter, "Selena Gomez is dangerously close to a long, slow painful death." Another tweeted, "I'm gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smell bed." Fans also took their hatred to Facebook with a page titled "I hate Selena Gomez cuz she is dating my man" which already has more than 2,000 followers.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton