Video: Jimmy Kimmel Spoofs British Version of 'Jersey Shore'
"Jersey Shore" has got its British version called "Geordie Shore" which becomes a hit for MTV UK. Jimmy Kimmel wants to highlight how the new show it is not so much different from the original version despite the different location, spoofing "Geordie Shore" in a sketch for his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
The parody features two girls, Snookella and J-Extraodinary, in elegant dresses during what looks like a tea time with a man standing next to them. Snookella and J-Extraodinary then have a funny catfight over their snacks.
The man, who turns out to be The Current State of Affairs, later appears in a separate scene to comment on the girls' fight. He suddenly takes the subject into different direction by showing off his abs.
"Geordie Shore" debuted on May 24 and scored the biggest audience in three years for MTV UK, garnering 330,000 viewers with 177,000 from 16-24 demo.
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role