Video: Jimmy Kimmel Spoofs British Version of 'Jersey Shore'
"Jersey Shore" has got its British version called "Geordie Shore" which becomes a hit for MTV UK. Jimmy Kimmel wants to highlight how the new show it is not so much different from the original version despite the different location, spoofing "Geordie Shore" in a sketch for his show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
The parody features two girls, Snookella and J-Extraodinary, in elegant dresses during what looks like a tea time with a man standing next to them. Snookella and J-Extraodinary then have a funny catfight over their snacks.
The man, who turns out to be The Current State of Affairs, later appears in a separate scene to comment on the girls' fight. He suddenly takes the subject into different direction by showing off his abs.
"Geordie Shore" debuted on May 24 and scored the biggest audience in three years for MTV UK, garnering 330,000 viewers with 177,000 from 16-24 demo.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle