First Footage of 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Reveals Wedding Scene
MTV has previously announced that a clip from "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will be presented during 2011 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 5. The clip, courtesy of MTV, has now been teased in a sneak peek which shows a glimpse of Edward and Bella's wedding scene.
Aside of that, there is not much offered in the 15-second video. In fact, there is no Kristen Stewart full frame shot in the preview. However, it does reveal Robert Pattinson who is standing at the altar, while the guests are all smiling.
In the highly anticipated film, newlywed Edward Cullen and Bella Swan now grow a new family. Edward and Bella face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.
The last chapter in the "Twilight" series, "Breaking Dawn" is split into two parts. "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit U.S. theaters on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is set for November 16, 2012 release.
As an addition to Robert and Kristen who portray Edward and Bella respectively, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, and Peter Facinelli return to reprise their respective roles as Jacob Black, Alice Cullen, and Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Meanwhile, Bill Condon serves behind the lens for the romantic drama film.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting