Mark-Paul Gosselaar Is Officially Divorced
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now free to re-marry. The actor's divorce from wife of 15 years Lisa Ann Russell has been finalized in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, and the former couple has worked out a custody agreement of their two children, seven-year-old Michael and five-year-old Ava.
Gosselaar, who recently guest starred on "Weeds", filed for divorce on last June 18, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. The new papers filed on Friday, May 27 stated that Gosselaar and Russell employed a mediator to help them settle financial issues. They have reached the middle in this one.
Gosselaar, star of "Saved by the Bell", dated co-star Lark Voorhies for three years before marrying Russell in 1996. He was recently seen with Catriona McGinn at he Red Cross' Red Tie Affair benefit in Santa Monica.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet