Mark-Paul Gosselaar Is Officially Divorced
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now free to re-marry. The actor's divorce from wife of 15 years Lisa Ann Russell has been finalized in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, and the former couple has worked out a custody agreement of their two children, seven-year-old Michael and five-year-old Ava.
Gosselaar, who recently guest starred on "Weeds", filed for divorce on last June 18, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. The new papers filed on Friday, May 27 stated that Gosselaar and Russell employed a mediator to help them settle financial issues. They have reached the middle in this one.
Gosselaar, star of "Saved by the Bell", dated co-star Lark Voorhies for three years before marrying Russell in 1996. He was recently seen with Catriona McGinn at he Red Cross' Red Tie Affair benefit in Santa Monica.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist