Mark-Paul Gosselaar Is Officially Divorced
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now free to re-marry. The actor's divorce from wife of 15 years Lisa Ann Russell has been finalized in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, and the former couple has worked out a custody agreement of their two children, seven-year-old Michael and five-year-old Ava.
Gosselaar, who recently guest starred on "Weeds", filed for divorce on last June 18, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. The new papers filed on Friday, May 27 stated that Gosselaar and Russell employed a mediator to help them settle financial issues. They have reached the middle in this one.
Gosselaar, star of "Saved by the Bell", dated co-star Lark Voorhies for three years before marrying Russell in 1996. He was recently seen with Catriona McGinn at he Red Cross' Red Tie Affair benefit in Santa Monica.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville