Mark-Paul Gosselaar Is Officially Divorced
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now free to re-marry. The actor's divorce from wife of 15 years Lisa Ann Russell has been finalized in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, and the former couple has worked out a custody agreement of their two children, seven-year-old Michael and five-year-old Ava.
Gosselaar, who recently guest starred on "Weeds", filed for divorce on last June 18, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. The new papers filed on Friday, May 27 stated that Gosselaar and Russell employed a mediator to help them settle financial issues. They have reached the middle in this one.
Gosselaar, star of "Saved by the Bell", dated co-star Lark Voorhies for three years before marrying Russell in 1996. He was recently seen with Catriona McGinn at he Red Cross' Red Tie Affair benefit in Santa Monica.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death