Mark-Paul Gosselaar Is Officially Divorced
Mark-Paul Gosselaar is now free to re-marry. The actor's divorce from wife of 15 years Lisa Ann Russell has been finalized in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, and the former couple has worked out a custody agreement of their two children, seven-year-old Michael and five-year-old Ava.
Gosselaar, who recently guest starred on "Weeds", filed for divorce on last June 18, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. The new papers filed on Friday, May 27 stated that Gosselaar and Russell employed a mediator to help them settle financial issues. They have reached the middle in this one.
Gosselaar, star of "Saved by the Bell", dated co-star Lark Voorhies for three years before marrying Russell in 1996. He was recently seen with Catriona McGinn at he Red Cross' Red Tie Affair benefit in Santa Monica.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie