'Real Housewife of Atlanta' Kim Zolciak Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Kim Zolciak self-announced the birth of her baby via Twitter on Tuesday, May 31 night. The baby boy is her first with fiance Kroy Biermann and her third after Brielle, 13, and Ariana, 9, Zolciak's daughters with a previous relationship.
"[Kroy] and I are happy to announce the birth of our son today," the "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star tweeted, adding that they named the newborn after his dad. "Kroy Jagger Biermann is healthy & beautiful. We are so in love!" Zolciak gushed.
For receiving happy wishes from close knits such as Bravo TV and Wendy Williams, Zolciak added in her tweet, "Thank you for all ur sweet tweets! Kroy, the girls and I are so in love with baby KJ!" Biermann, who is a football player, also shared his joy through Twitter, writing "Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes!! KJ is doing so well along with momma ... Thank you God!!!"
Zolciak and Biermann met at an Atlanta fundraiser in August 2010 and announced their engagement five months later. "He's really fantastic with my girls," Zolciak said of her boyfriend. "I couldn't have asked for a better partner ever."
More Kim Zolciak News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert