Andy Dick Sued for Rubbing Genitals on Man's Face
Once again Andy Dick finds himself in the center of a lawsuit on the accusation of his wild behavior. This time a comedy club's patron sued Dick for rubbing genitals on his face last December.
Plaintiff Robert Tucker said Dick approached him among the audience at Trees nightclub on December 19, dressed in drag. According to the lawsuit, Dick stood on top of a barstool, grabbed Tucker's head and pulled down his skirt to reveal that "he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."
The court documents went on, "Defendant Dick then, while still controlling Plaintiff's head with his hand, forced his genitals against the left side of Plaintiff's face. Plaintiff immediately pulled away." As a result, the customer felt "degraded and humiliated" as well as "severe and long-lasting emotional distress". Tucker was further humiliated when the video was posted on YouTube.
Tucker is seeking unspecified amount damages not only from Dick but also agency UTA which set up the gig and Tree Fitty Group which runs the venue.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper