Andy Dick Sued for Rubbing Genitals on Man's Face
Once again Andy Dick finds himself in the center of a lawsuit on the accusation of his wild behavior. This time a comedy club's patron sued Dick for rubbing genitals on his face last December.
Plaintiff Robert Tucker said Dick approached him among the audience at Trees nightclub on December 19, dressed in drag. According to the lawsuit, Dick stood on top of a barstool, grabbed Tucker's head and pulled down his skirt to reveal that "he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."
The court documents went on, "Defendant Dick then, while still controlling Plaintiff's head with his hand, forced his genitals against the left side of Plaintiff's face. Plaintiff immediately pulled away." As a result, the customer felt "degraded and humiliated" as well as "severe and long-lasting emotional distress". Tucker was further humiliated when the video was posted on YouTube.
Tucker is seeking unspecified amount damages not only from Dick but also agency UTA which set up the gig and Tree Fitty Group which runs the venue.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS