Andy Dick Sued for Rubbing Genitals on Man's Face
Once again Andy Dick finds himself in the center of a lawsuit on the accusation of his wild behavior. This time a comedy club's patron sued Dick for rubbing genitals on his face last December.
Plaintiff Robert Tucker said Dick approached him among the audience at Trees nightclub on December 19, dressed in drag. According to the lawsuit, Dick stood on top of a barstool, grabbed Tucker's head and pulled down his skirt to reveal that "he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."
The court documents went on, "Defendant Dick then, while still controlling Plaintiff's head with his hand, forced his genitals against the left side of Plaintiff's face. Plaintiff immediately pulled away." As a result, the customer felt "degraded and humiliated" as well as "severe and long-lasting emotional distress". Tucker was further humiliated when the video was posted on YouTube.
Tucker is seeking unspecified amount damages not only from Dick but also agency UTA which set up the gig and Tree Fitty Group which runs the venue.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion