Andy Dick Sued for Rubbing Genitals on Man's Face
Once again Andy Dick finds himself in the center of a lawsuit on the accusation of his wild behavior. This time a comedy club's patron sued Dick for rubbing genitals on his face last December.
Plaintiff Robert Tucker said Dick approached him among the audience at Trees nightclub on December 19, dressed in drag. According to the lawsuit, Dick stood on top of a barstool, grabbed Tucker's head and pulled down his skirt to reveal that "he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."
The court documents went on, "Defendant Dick then, while still controlling Plaintiff's head with his hand, forced his genitals against the left side of Plaintiff's face. Plaintiff immediately pulled away." As a result, the customer felt "degraded and humiliated" as well as "severe and long-lasting emotional distress". Tucker was further humiliated when the video was posted on YouTube.
Tucker is seeking unspecified amount damages not only from Dick but also agency UTA which set up the gig and Tree Fitty Group which runs the venue.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'