Andy Dick Sued for Rubbing Genitals on Man's Face
Once again Andy Dick finds himself in the center of a lawsuit on the accusation of his wild behavior. This time a comedy club's patron sued Dick for rubbing genitals on his face last December.
Plaintiff Robert Tucker said Dick approached him among the audience at Trees nightclub on December 19, dressed in drag. According to the lawsuit, Dick stood on top of a barstool, grabbed Tucker's head and pulled down his skirt to reveal that "he was not wearing underwear beneath the skirt."
The court documents went on, "Defendant Dick then, while still controlling Plaintiff's head with his hand, forced his genitals against the left side of Plaintiff's face. Plaintiff immediately pulled away." As a result, the customer felt "degraded and humiliated" as well as "severe and long-lasting emotional distress". Tucker was further humiliated when the video was posted on YouTube.
Tucker is seeking unspecified amount damages not only from Dick but also agency UTA which set up the gig and Tree Fitty Group which runs the venue.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo