New Clip for Emma Robert's 'The Art of Getting By' Released
MTV's "Sneak Peek Week" welcomes a new clip from "The Art of Getting By". The video highlights Freddie Highmore's George Zinavoy who is telling Emma Roberts' Sally Howe four rules of ditching class.
The romantic drama film revolves around George, a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, a girl named Sally, but he is unable to express his feelings for her. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two week period or face expulsion.
With Gavin Wiesen directing and providing the screenplay, the movie also has Michael Angarano, Alicia Silverstone and Elizabeth Reaser in the cast ensemble. This PG-13-rated film will have its limited release on June 17 Stateside.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight