New Clip for Emma Robert's 'The Art of Getting By' Released
MTV's "Sneak Peek Week" welcomes a new clip from "The Art of Getting By". The video highlights Freddie Highmore's George Zinavoy who is telling Emma Roberts' Sally Howe four rules of ditching class.
The romantic drama film revolves around George, a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, a girl named Sally, but he is unable to express his feelings for her. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two week period or face expulsion.
With Gavin Wiesen directing and providing the screenplay, the movie also has Michael Angarano, Alicia Silverstone and Elizabeth Reaser in the cast ensemble. This PG-13-rated film will have its limited release on June 17 Stateside.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory