New Clip for Emma Robert's 'The Art of Getting By' Released
MTV's "Sneak Peek Week" welcomes a new clip from "The Art of Getting By". The video highlights Freddie Highmore's George Zinavoy who is telling Emma Roberts' Sally Howe four rules of ditching class.
The romantic drama film revolves around George, a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, a girl named Sally, but he is unable to express his feelings for her. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two week period or face expulsion.
With Gavin Wiesen directing and providing the screenplay, the movie also has Michael Angarano, Alicia Silverstone and Elizabeth Reaser in the cast ensemble. This PG-13-rated film will have its limited release on June 17 Stateside.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert