New Clip for Emma Robert's 'The Art of Getting By' Released
MTV's "Sneak Peek Week" welcomes a new clip from "The Art of Getting By". The video highlights Freddie Highmore's George Zinavoy who is telling Emma Roberts' Sally Howe four rules of ditching class.
The romantic drama film revolves around George, a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, a girl named Sally, but he is unable to express his feelings for her. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two week period or face expulsion.
With Gavin Wiesen directing and providing the screenplay, the movie also has Michael Angarano, Alicia Silverstone and Elizabeth Reaser in the cast ensemble. This PG-13-rated film will have its limited release on June 17 Stateside.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'