New Clip for Emma Robert's 'The Art of Getting By' Released
MTV's "Sneak Peek Week" welcomes a new clip from "The Art of Getting By". The video highlights Freddie Highmore's George Zinavoy who is telling Emma Roberts' Sally Howe four rules of ditching class.
The romantic drama film revolves around George, a lonely underachieving teen who is about to fail high school in the end of his senior year. He is befriended by his crush, a girl named Sally, but he is unable to express his feelings for her. His parents are fighting, and he must complete a year's worth of homework in a two week period or face expulsion.
With Gavin Wiesen directing and providing the screenplay, the movie also has Michael Angarano, Alicia Silverstone and Elizabeth Reaser in the cast ensemble. This PG-13-rated film will have its limited release on June 17 Stateside.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes