Arrested for Child Neglect, 'In Plain Sight' Star Calls It Misunderstanding
"In Plain Sight" star Nichole Hiltz has a run-in with the law recently. The 32-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Brandi Shannon on the drama series, was arrested in Los Angeles early Tuesday morning, May 31 on suspicion of child neglect, TMZ reported.
Law enforcement officials spilled that police initially responded to a call about a disturbance at the actress' apartment in West Hollywood, but made the decision to arrest her after assessing the situation. The officers also placed her young child into protective custody.
The actress, who plays Libby Collins in three episodes of "Desperate Housewives", was then taken to a nearby station. She was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor child neglect at around 3:30 AM., and has since been released from custody.
Commenting on the arrest, Nichole's attorney insisted that it was just a misunderstanding. To TMZ, the lawyer said, "It was an unfortunate misunderstanding. No charges have been filed and absolutely no harm was done to the child."
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending