Arrested for Child Neglect, 'In Plain Sight' Star Calls It Misunderstanding
"In Plain Sight" star Nichole Hiltz has a run-in with the law recently. The 32-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Brandi Shannon on the drama series, was arrested in Los Angeles early Tuesday morning, May 31 on suspicion of child neglect, TMZ reported.
Law enforcement officials spilled that police initially responded to a call about a disturbance at the actress' apartment in West Hollywood, but made the decision to arrest her after assessing the situation. The officers also placed her young child into protective custody.
The actress, who plays Libby Collins in three episodes of "Desperate Housewives", was then taken to a nearby station. She was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor child neglect at around 3:30 AM., and has since been released from custody.
Commenting on the arrest, Nichole's attorney insisted that it was just a misunderstanding. To TMZ, the lawyer said, "It was an unfortunate misunderstanding. No charges have been filed and absolutely no harm was done to the child."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked