Arrested for Child Neglect, 'In Plain Sight' Star Calls It Misunderstanding
"In Plain Sight" star Nichole Hiltz has a run-in with the law recently. The 32-year-old actress, who is known for her portrayal of Brandi Shannon on the drama series, was arrested in Los Angeles early Tuesday morning, May 31 on suspicion of child neglect, TMZ reported.
Law enforcement officials spilled that police initially responded to a call about a disturbance at the actress' apartment in West Hollywood, but made the decision to arrest her after assessing the situation. The officers also placed her young child into protective custody.
The actress, who plays Libby Collins in three episodes of "Desperate Housewives", was then taken to a nearby station. She was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor child neglect at around 3:30 AM., and has since been released from custody.
Commenting on the arrest, Nichole's attorney insisted that it was just a misunderstanding. To TMZ, the lawyer said, "It was an unfortunate misunderstanding. No charges have been filed and absolutely no harm was done to the child."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'