First Look at Jennifer Lopez's New Reality Show
The first promo for Jennifer Lopez-starring new reality show has been outed. Titled "Q' Viva: The Chosen", it follows the "American Idol" judge along with her husband Marc Anthony as well as their tour director Jamie King in the search of undiscovered talent in Latin America.
For three months, the trio will be traveling to 21 countries across Americas and visiting places people wouldn't normally look for talent, including clubs, bars, dance studios, underground dance halls and festivals in villages, towns and cities. Instead of holding auditions, they will be guided by local people to those talent.
Additionally, they will select performers from videos uploaded to YouTube and Facebook. The selected ones will then travel to Hollywood, where they will be mentored by the stars to create "a spectacular live show."
J.Lo gushes the project is "the biggest thing that I've been involved with yet." She adds, "With this show we hope for the first time to unite all of the Latin cultures and make something that makes everybody proud." Meanwhile, King stresses, "This is less about competition and more about finding great talent, cultivating that talent, putting it on stage and giving it to the rest of the world."
Created by Simon Fuller/XIX Entertainment, the new talent show will be filmed in three languages and broadcast simultaneously on leading TV networks across the Western Hemisphere. Network partners have yet to be announced, while the search for the talent begins in July.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'