Video Premiere: Kings of Leon's 'Back Down South'
Kings of Leon pay homage to their southern roots in a music video for their latest single "Back Down South". In the clip directed by Casey McGrath, the four-piece band go to Nashville to play an outdoor concert in a rural setting in front of their fans club local teenagers.
The live performance footage of the Followill brothers is interspersed with vignettes depicting teenagers in the American south who all converge at an outdoor party the band are hosting. Staying true to the song, the video gives a mood of celebratory, reflective and nostalgic.
"Back Down South" is lifted from Kings of Leon's fifth studio album "Come Around Sundown" which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 when it was released in the U.S. in October last year.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub