Video Premiere: Kings of Leon's 'Back Down South'
Kings of Leon pay homage to their southern roots in a music video for their latest single "Back Down South". In the clip directed by Casey McGrath, the four-piece band go to Nashville to play an outdoor concert in a rural setting in front of their fans club local teenagers.
The live performance footage of the Followill brothers is interspersed with vignettes depicting teenagers in the American south who all converge at an outdoor party the band are hosting. Staying true to the song, the video gives a mood of celebratory, reflective and nostalgic.
"Back Down South" is lifted from Kings of Leon's fifth studio album "Come Around Sundown" which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 when it was released in the U.S. in October last year.
Kings of Leon's "Back Down South" music video
More Kings of Leon News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars