Molly Sims Over the Moon About Her Engagement
Former "Las Vegas" star Molly Sims is getting closer to walking down the aisle. The 38-year-old model/actress has just gotten engaged to her boyfriend, "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. Her representative has confirmed the good news to People Magazine.
Words are, 42-year-old Scott, who has been dating Molly for about a year and a half before popping the question, asked for her hand in marriage the weekend of May 20. To make the weekend even more special for the "Yes Man" actress, he allegedly flew her parents from Kentucky to Los Angeles.
Molly is in Paris when news of her engagement broke, but it didn't stop her from sharing her excitement with her Twitter followers. She wrote, "I'm beyond thrilled to be engaged to Scott! I'm so happy and over the moon!" Hours earlier, she tweeted. "I have gained about 5 pounds during this trip to Paris because I'm obsessed with French bread and butter."
Should Molly tie the knot with Scott, it will be the former Sports Illustrated model's first marriage, but Scott's second. Scott married "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" beauty Rachel Nichols in July 2008, before announcing they were divorcing seven months later.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son