Molly Sims Over the Moon About Her Engagement
Former "Las Vegas" star Molly Sims is getting closer to walking down the aisle. The 38-year-old model/actress has just gotten engaged to her boyfriend, "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. Her representative has confirmed the good news to People Magazine.
Words are, 42-year-old Scott, who has been dating Molly for about a year and a half before popping the question, asked for her hand in marriage the weekend of May 20. To make the weekend even more special for the "Yes Man" actress, he allegedly flew her parents from Kentucky to Los Angeles.
Molly is in Paris when news of her engagement broke, but it didn't stop her from sharing her excitement with her Twitter followers. She wrote, "I'm beyond thrilled to be engaged to Scott! I'm so happy and over the moon!" Hours earlier, she tweeted. "I have gained about 5 pounds during this trip to Paris because I'm obsessed with French bread and butter."
Should Molly tie the knot with Scott, it will be the former Sports Illustrated model's first marriage, but Scott's second. Scott married "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" beauty Rachel Nichols in July 2008, before announcing they were divorcing seven months later.
More Molly Sims News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie