'The Hangover Part II' Co-Writer to Return for Third Film
After "The Hangover Part II" raked a solid $85.9 million at box office, it is not a surprise that the follow-up for the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy is being planned. It is reported that Craig Mazin, the one who provides the script for the movie along with Scot Armstrong and Todd Phillips, is in early talks to return to the third film.
The Tracking-Board (via The Wrap) says that Mazin has been brought in to write the next installment in "The Hangover" film franchise. Sitting with Badass Digest, the writer once joked about how "The Hangover Part III" should end. "I think the third movie ends with Doug staring at a row of crosses in a graveyard," so he said. "It's everyone - his wife, his family is dead, everybody from the first movie is dead. Somebody shows up and tells him his dog is dead."
A sequel to "The Hangover", "The Hangover Part II" follows Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug who travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However things go awry as they gang lose Teddy, Stu's future brother-in-law.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge