'The Hangover Part II' Co-Writer to Return for Third Film
After "The Hangover Part II" raked a solid $85.9 million at box office, it is not a surprise that the follow-up for the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy is being planned. It is reported that Craig Mazin, the one who provides the script for the movie along with Scot Armstrong and Todd Phillips, is in early talks to return to the third film.
The Tracking-Board (via The Wrap) says that Mazin has been brought in to write the next installment in "The Hangover" film franchise. Sitting with Badass Digest, the writer once joked about how "The Hangover Part III" should end. "I think the third movie ends with Doug staring at a row of crosses in a graveyard," so he said. "It's everyone - his wife, his family is dead, everybody from the first movie is dead. Somebody shows up and tells him his dog is dead."
A sequel to "The Hangover", "The Hangover Part II" follows Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug who travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However things go awry as they gang lose Teddy, Stu's future brother-in-law.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover