'The Hangover Part II' Co-Writer to Return for Third Film
After "The Hangover Part II" raked a solid $85.9 million at box office, it is not a surprise that the follow-up for the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy is being planned. It is reported that Craig Mazin, the one who provides the script for the movie along with Scot Armstrong and Todd Phillips, is in early talks to return to the third film.
The Tracking-Board (via The Wrap) says that Mazin has been brought in to write the next installment in "The Hangover" film franchise. Sitting with Badass Digest, the writer once joked about how "The Hangover Part III" should end. "I think the third movie ends with Doug staring at a row of crosses in a graveyard," so he said. "It's everyone - his wife, his family is dead, everybody from the first movie is dead. Somebody shows up and tells him his dog is dead."
A sequel to "The Hangover", "The Hangover Part II" follows Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug who travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However things go awry as they gang lose Teddy, Stu's future brother-in-law.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'