'The Hangover Part II' Co-Writer to Return for Third Film
After "The Hangover Part II" raked a solid $85.9 million at box office, it is not a surprise that the follow-up for the Warner Bros. Pictures comedy is being planned. It is reported that Craig Mazin, the one who provides the script for the movie along with Scot Armstrong and Todd Phillips, is in early talks to return to the third film.
The Tracking-Board (via The Wrap) says that Mazin has been brought in to write the next installment in "The Hangover" film franchise. Sitting with Badass Digest, the writer once joked about how "The Hangover Part III" should end. "I think the third movie ends with Doug staring at a row of crosses in a graveyard," so he said. "It's everyone - his wife, his family is dead, everybody from the first movie is dead. Somebody shows up and tells him his dog is dead."
A sequel to "The Hangover", "The Hangover Part II" follows Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug who travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However things go awry as they gang lose Teddy, Stu's future brother-in-law.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars