Sean Kingston's Passenger Recalls Minutes Before Crash
The girl who was behind Sean Kingston when the jet ski crashed against a Miami beach bridge on the weekend has recounted minutes into the disaster. Cassandra Sanchez, Sean's longtime friend, told TMZ that the rapper was thinking of turning the jet ski around at last minute but was driving "really fast" that he lost control of the vehicle.
"Both jet skis pulled out of the dock at the same time and we were going so fast we just blasted past them," Cassandra said. "When we turned a corner and crashed ... they were so far behind us they didn't even see us crash." She remembered yelling to Sean before the crash, "We can't fit under there! Are we going to try and go under there? Sean stop!"
Their other friends quickly rushed in to help and signaled an off-duty Coast Guard employee who then rescued them in a boat. They pulled Sean who was "coughing up blood, foam and pink stuff". Cassandra recalled, "...when he finally opened his eyes, he kept repeating the words, 'I'm hurting. I'm hurting'."
Cassandra has been discharged from the hospital although she said that her ribs and jaw are still sore. Meanwhile, Sean is still hooked to a tube and stays in ICU to be stabilized. His rep told MTV, "He is aware of what is going on around him," adding that the singer "is sedated but fully conscious." He would be kept in the hospital for a couple more weeks.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season