Sean Kingston's Passenger Recalls Minutes Before Crash
The girl who was behind Sean Kingston when the jet ski crashed against a Miami beach bridge on the weekend has recounted minutes into the disaster. Cassandra Sanchez, Sean's longtime friend, told TMZ that the rapper was thinking of turning the jet ski around at last minute but was driving "really fast" that he lost control of the vehicle.
"Both jet skis pulled out of the dock at the same time and we were going so fast we just blasted past them," Cassandra said. "When we turned a corner and crashed ... they were so far behind us they didn't even see us crash." She remembered yelling to Sean before the crash, "We can't fit under there! Are we going to try and go under there? Sean stop!"
Their other friends quickly rushed in to help and signaled an off-duty Coast Guard employee who then rescued them in a boat. They pulled Sean who was "coughing up blood, foam and pink stuff". Cassandra recalled, "...when he finally opened his eyes, he kept repeating the words, 'I'm hurting. I'm hurting'."
Cassandra has been discharged from the hospital although she said that her ribs and jaw are still sore. Meanwhile, Sean is still hooked to a tube and stays in ICU to be stabilized. His rep told MTV, "He is aware of what is going on around him," adding that the singer "is sedated but fully conscious." He would be kept in the hospital for a couple more weeks.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3